[WTS][ENG]L2jDario Interlude Project!

I downloaded the pre compiled pack and i saw a few problems. First of all my game server console filled with the error that WaterZone isnt specified. Also the html files of gatekeeper were missing and and the html file of the pk guard was missing. Furthermore, NPC Dash does not increase your speed.

if you search you would find a HTML OF Gk..and the pk guard isn't something hard to create it alone..also i already say "i don't spend time to create a awesome pack"It's Only For TEST!

Pre-compile Version : 93

L2jDario Version : 146!

About NPC Dash thanks..i will check it !

if you search you would find a HTML OF Gk..and the pk guard isn't something hard to create it alone..also i already say "i don't spend time to create a awesome pack"It's Only For TEST!

Care about what you say, you're saying you sell a "test pack".

"i don't spend time to create a awesome pack"It's Only For TEST!

Another thing, if it's paying pack, the minimum is to give support for ppl... It's not to buyers to create himself generic htms.

My PoV, do whatever you want with it.

LoL there are people that spend money to buy it and you tell us it is only for test?. Good luck with that.

Egh... ive been looking all these days new projects pointing out their revs, just like you "L2JDARIO VERSION: 146!!!! WOW WTF U ARE AWESOME!!! CG

The thing about developing its not about the number of commits but about the fucking quality of the code.

I can make 400 commits saying typo typo typo typo fixed html typo typo typo that's a bunch of bullshit.

Afterall, i'll have to agree with everything that Matim said not that i know him but every single thing he said its true.

FRIENDLY

LoL there are people that spend money to buy it and you tell us it is only for test?. Good luck with that.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

I Told You man...The Pre-compile pack ISN'T THE MAIN PACK , it's only for test!Now what the fuck you read ,  i  do not know

Egh... ive been looking all these days new projects pointing out their revs, just like you "L2JDARIO VERSION: 146!!!! WOW WTF U ARE AWESOME!!! CG

The thing about developing its not about the number of commits but about the -beep-ing quality of the code.

I can make 400 commits saying typo typo typo typo fixed html typo typo typo that's a bunch of bullshit.

Afterall, i'll have to agree with everything that Matim said not that i know him but every single thing he said its true.

FRIENDLY

First,Have you Ever see that i say "if the pack have many commints it's good" . if you read something like this ....Then a visit to an ophthalmologist !! :)

you agree with matim,Well Done....but I would say to you the same.You have not tried us to judge!

so keep your judgment about yourself :)

Could someone write a complete review of the pack, and be fair, i don't want friends of Extremer's commenting here: "IZ ZO PRO PECK MEN BUY!TRUSTED!" I need a review of what's working, what's not, someone that's competent, not someone that has no idea of what's L2J.

Could someone write a complete review of the pack, and be fair, i don't want friends of Extremer's commenting here: "IZ ZO PRO PECK MEN BUY!TRUSTED!" I need a review of what's working, what's not, someone that's competent, not someone that has no idea of what's L2J.

isn't friends...many of this it's Customer On L2jDario

Ah com'on stop it your project is really crap its full of bugs.

I would say to stop this -beep-ing Comments without know what are we doing !

you are not customer and you don't know our work, so stop flamme us !!

if you don't like my pack go and find another.ok?

the customers don't have any problem..and you are not customer and have ?

BULLSHITS

P.S : Thank you :)

i have this pack iam customer member,the pack is very good and when we have any problem the jdario team give us updates with 0 eurw!

if you want can test the preco pack are all fixed really is very good and if dont believe pm me and join in my server to see that!