[WTS][ENG]L2jDario Interlude Project!

i dont know why i liked it even if i havent testedi think its the best out there..... and i would agree with others give us some more info

you can ask for more infos at L2jDario.Com

i have this pack iam customer member,the pack is very good and when we have any problem the jdario team give us updates with 0 eurw!

if you want can test the preco pack are all fixed really is very good and if dont believe pm me and join in my server to see that!

thank you !

and we don't need money for something, just we  do not want to have everyone the pack !

so we add a Low Price!!

Yeah bring all your friends to post for your pack since now i haven't see any other commit fix previously problem ..fix that problem

suppose that your pack is ready to run a server?!let me test your pack to find you tons of bugs(even old's)

Yes, it's a crap. I spend 30 euros for nothing. But now I can suggest others not to buy this pack.

It's like an crappy - free IL pack.

realy?

and tell me, we you open a server with the l2jdario pack?

why you are share the pack?

why you lie me?

and now you told Us that is CRAPY?

why ? because i told you that i will delete you from SVN Because you Share the pack??

ah yes

Yeah bring all your friends to post for your pack since now i haven't see any other commit fix previously problem ..fix that problem

suppose that your pack is ready to run a server?!let me test your pack to find you tons of bugs(even old's)

and you stop this -beep-ing spam."MxC Veteran" open server and close it 1 week letter :) Like Allways :)

L2jdario is crap and YES I have test this.

axxxx yes you have test this, the pre-compile pack..

ok...test the pack on 2 weeks and tell me ;)

@DarthVader  Yes,i speak for this :

30976536.png

91456669.png

[hr

SomeOne Else have anything else to Say?????

if you want trust a Child(10-11 years old)

neither lies not know how to say:)

Actually the only server that i open and was mine was l2essiel and closed from ddos attack i couldn't even get the dedi back , my server received 30gb packets.

i forgot to Answer you, yes.we already have a stable version for Live Server and when we do a new updates and the pack isn't ready yet we told to customers "Don't Update For Now" because we have 1 : real life , 2 : Work , 3 : Family!!

and we don't need to lose any code , we try every night to do everything we can  and i can't tolerate from anyone to considers Our Work!

i can't told you that we are the BEST TEAM EVER, but we try to create something differend and that you can show it when we finish with this FUCKING update.:) so stay tuned and don't flame yet !

You have nothing unique nothing fixed full exploitable everything work on your pack imagine that you have only 170++ commits on a clear l2j projects.

i work at my server for open it....but if anyone want test the pack tell me and you will see the pack is very good....at the maxcheater sell pack with 400 eurw + and is preco or have a lot of bugs....jdario give only 40 eurw the pack and the all next updates for free...so why they do that because the pack is bad? just they want make one very good pack thats all....i wait pms for test my server for bugs!

You have nothing unique nothing fixed full exploitable everything work on your pack imagine that you have only 170++ commits on a clear l2j projects.

we don't have 170 + Commits Only with Missing thinks , when you see my time line you can understand , but we try to do something different(as i told you) and that different thing ffollowed by a series of some errors !  and because (AS I TOLD YOU AGAIN) we don't have many free time, we add the Fix On a Commit!

@Extremer, well no, I managed to see no differences betwen your and an free l2j pack, when I looked into core, skills, configs and so on.

Everything is buggy and shared on mxc already. Even l2jfrozen is better than your pack. >.>

And I didn't shared anything. Next day, after I bought this pack, I sold my svn and forum account. So, not me shared your crappy pack. But who cares now.

@Extremer, well no, I managed to see no differences betwen your and an free l2j pack, when I looked into core, skills, configs and so on.

Everything is buggy and shared on mxc already. Even l2jfrozen is better than your pack. >.>

And I didn't shared anything. Next day, after I bought this pack, I sold my svn and forum account. So, not me shared your crappy pack. But who cares now.

I tested L2JFrozen, isn't so buggy as other said. It's really stable if you clean a bit.

L2JFrozen, a lot of customs.

aCis, retail & very stable soon.

So now if someone wanna make private project needs hard work. Those current projects from 'L2Packs & Files' are not useful anymore cause are lower than these public projects. Really sad.

hahaha , yes i am sure i can find (if i search) conversation From me and you , stop flamming now and keep going to Frozen!