hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

magnus/cov duration can be too for 3 hours?:D and what about gm shop? will be unril S-80?

This server will be a succes because hb is the best client and hb pvp servers dissapered:( ...i think this will be the best server ever!!!   

yeah for a month or two ;)

yeah for a month or two ;)

Just a sprint server ,as always.

No private server lives more than two months with sustained quality, that's the risk of playing privates.

No private MID server u prolly wanted to say.

Nop, I actually said private. I also said sustained quality, in case you missed that part.

I didn't missed that part aswell.

Should i mention the stable IL-HB [More than 2 months]srvr that i remember so far ?

You guys can talk whatever you want , yes it was used to close after some time , but whoever played there , cant deny , he had an great experience with all the guys there :P So stop fcking saying that server will be fail , cos it will not be fail,also most of u who are saying this , are the first ones who gonna join.

If u dont like it dont join , just stop trolling...trolls.

I didn't missed that part aswell.

Should i mention the stable IL-HB [More than 2 months]srvr that i remember so far ?

Did I say stable you dipshit? I said with sustained quality. Exile has been stable for a year (stable at 200 people, LOL.)

If there's ONE private server that has kept sustained launch quality for more than 2 months I seriously doubt I wouldn't have heard of it...shit...I doubt EVERYONE wouldn't have heard of it.

That would be our fucking private retail right there.