hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

you say is a money-server ? at the donations it was only nobl/aio/fun items lol nobl: do the Q/aio: make buffers is a x50 server/funitems: who in the blue hell need them kids  you just cant hundle the competition I AM NOT A FACTOR BUT FOR SHO I WILL PLAY THAT SERVER CAUSE I KNOW THAT WILL HAVE A LOT OF PEEPS I DONT LIKE THE LOLSTARWARSSERVER WITH MAX 200 PPL

P.S. NOW BEAT THAT!!  ::)  ::)  ::)

you say is a money-server ? at the donations it was only nobl/aio/fun items lol nobl: do the Q/aio: make buffers is a x50 server/funitems: who in the blue hell need them kids  you just cant hundle the competition I AM NOT A FACTOR BUT FOR SHO I WILL PLAY THAT SERVER CAUSE I KNOW THAT WILL HAVE A LOT OF PEEPS I DONT LIKE THE LOLSTARWARSSERVER WITH MAX 200 PPL

To me that made as much sense as tits on a bull.

Excuse me , WHAT ?

Your post make no sense ,really.

Ok back to your cave NAW!!

Pretty obvious why i didnt got ur last post..

Use english on ur posts please,not some undiscovered language.

I can't wait the server start :D ..... i want it a very good sv,100% pvp one....with full items in shop,all buffs on buffer,global gk....please:P

Yea sure , it will happen. Whats up with ur head mate ? Read the rates.

Last time it took me 3-4 months solo playing to get 3 boss jewels and all full :P

Nah we're not leaving this one, other servers fail, sawks don't. Plus we never really had any competition up until now, maybe except for VE on Rebound but they quit after the first epic.

I mean everyone is competition, but some are bad :D.

clown