hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

I am reading at the comment and I can't stop laughing at it.

You guys always come up with corruption when I never saw him give a single shit to the guy he got contact with and even banned some of em when they were catched boting (funny, refering to mumm1).

Now, from what I know, it will be Hellbound but with not so much change, so Survival style so nothing to worry about.

The other good thing is that the server will have a battleping system integrated to the server (yeah not a joke) and it's the first server that is providing it free, go find another server that is offering that service please ?

I enjoyed all the previous servers and I will join that one for sure, it has never problem with the ddos, it has a real uptime of 99%, mass pvp, fun, it's more than what I am expecting from a private server nowadays.

For thoses who doesn't know, Sawk is he should be in Japan at the moment (I don't know if he is yet) and has more than enough money has IT programmer to not do L2-Server, he earns more than with a server in one month from what I know from the Japan salary in IT.

Whatever you do, I do not give a -beep-, it was just my comment, join or not, it's your problem.

See you (or not) in game.

Ps : Yes, Hellbound is more stable because Interlude had some issue in some big siege as you know with the freezing client for who expected that issue (fps getting low then high then low even if you got the latest 500 series graphic card), so we can say it got less issues.

I am reading at the comment and I can't stop laughing at it.

You guys always come up with corruption when I never saw him give a single shit to the guy he got contact with and even banned some of em when they were catched boting (funny, refering to mumm1).

Now, from what I know, it will be Hellbound but with not so much change, so Survival style so nothing to worry about.

The other good thing is that the server will have a battleping system integrated to the server (yeah not a joke) and it's the first server that is providing it free, go find another server that is offering that service please ?

I enjoyed all the previous servers and I will join that one for sure, it has never problem with the ddos, it has a real uptime of 99%, mass pvp, fun, it's more than what I am expecting from a private server nowadays.

For thoses who doesn't know, Sawk is he should be in Japan at the moment (I don't know if he is yet) and has more than enough money has IT programmer to not do L2-Server, he earns more than with a server in one month from what I know from the Japan salary in IT.

Whatever you do, I do not give a -beep-, it was just my comment, join or not, it's your problem.

See you (or not) in game.

Ps : Yes, Hellbound is more stable because Interlude had some issue in some big siege as you know with the freezing client for who expected that issue (fps getting low then high then low even if you got the latest 500 series graphic card), so we can say it got less issues.

Yap money isn't the reason why he opens the server lol, if it would he would've made weapon donations and armor donations and shit like other GMs do.

+cough opal cough+

Eh well I guess I will be there, despite Sawk's servers usually are short term. I'm sure it will be a success regardless.

One thing I respect is him refunding my donations on Survival after he closed it, respect. :)

Also its true about IL, tons of people are starting to get bored with it/the playstyle, including me and Hellbound is a great chronicle.

I was going to play ONE more IL server(won't name it, but 2k+ on launch:P) but there is someone DDOSing the shit out of it, and he/she seems really dedicated to killing it off, and most likely will.

Anyways, good luck Sawk

Not only our clan, I can make an extended list of who's going and we'll compare to whatever server you're playing :D.

At the moment im playing NOWHERE.

The reason is because i forgot the mouse home and now im on army..

Btw,im w8ing the "extended" list that u mentioned before.

How so?

Hellbound performs better on most if not all PCs. Not just in private servers either. It ran better on the official servers as well. I personally get a large FPS boost on the hellbound client.

It means it's the only server worth playing.

There's no other competitive high rate and there won't be for the next months.

95% of them fail to ddos, it's amazing how people still can't get ready against those.

5% fail cus staff -beep-s it up.

Sawks only problem is the inactiveness he gets after a month or so, but shouldnt be a problem now that he hired euroworlds staff which was one of the longer lasting servers.

But it's not like I'm asking people to play there anyway, after all its your loss not mine lol.

I'll just be pvpin' all day long while u bitches talking about how bad a server is on forums ~~~~~

@ that random flaming my clan, seriously bro, grow a -beep-ing pair and be less clueless.

I may be a random to you and i don't care what you think of me.I'm not flaming ur clan i just said my opinion.It's not my fault you can't understand what i mean.Look at your clan... you're running around targeting random people and hit attack.Saw the new video you made.It's a cool video which means ur only good at making videos not pvping.I want to see you handle a party where max buffs are 20 and not 24, mp pots duration is 15 sec and not like 400 mp/sec on the servers you played.And much more things with 2k community everyday.I'm sure most people will flame me or think "what the fak is he talking about?" but they won't understand if they haven't played in such a server.

That's my opinion and i don't care if you accept it or not.

I may be a random to you and i don't care what you think of me.I'm not flaming ur clan i just said my opinion.It's not my fault you can't understand what i mean.Look at your clan... you're running around targeting random people and hit attack.Saw the new video you made.It's a cool video which means ur only good at making videos not pvping.I want to see you handle a party where max buffs are 20 and not 24, mp pots duration is 15 sec and not like 400 mp/sec on the servers you played.And much more things with 2k community everyday.I'm sure most people will flame me or think "what the fak is he talking about?" but they won't understand if they haven't played in such a server.

That's my opinion and i don't care if you accept it or not.

Give me server name, give me gear, and we'll 9v9 anyday.