hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

l2elite 2k people... he keeps closing and opening his server... for me thats retarded... if you open it then keep it like that... if he couldn't keep it online it means he sucks as a DEV.Correct me if im wrong and stop talking like ur actually SOMEONE cause it doesn't make you look cool.Btw never heard of this clan anyway... but seen some videos and they suck at pvps actually.Oh and im not some random kiddo if u wonder.

Actually you`re just a piece of bullshit which is trying to be someone even if it ain`t possible, about your stupid comment about their pvp style or what so ever nigga, you know shit, show me where you " non random" did better. Just show it to me, post the shit here and prove that you`re better.

Actually you`re just a piece of bullshit which is trying to be someone even if it ain`t possible, about your stupid comment about their pvp style or what so ever nigga, you know shit, show me where you " non random" did better. Just show it to me, post the shit here and prove that you`re better.

What i actually achieved there i know it and i don't need to prove it to someone like you who speaks like a nigger trying to get some attention.I had a great time on elite and i did something actually without trying to show to randoms what i actually achieved there.Now if you think ur clan is so pro then go there and try to surpass the donators with ur pro clan.But from the videos i've seen, this clan sucks at pvp and you do the same shit as any other clan on youtube does... they can't even protect their own bishop.

qb clan is supporting this server, this means something.

It means it's the only server worth playing.

There's no other competitive high rate and there won't be for the next months.

95% of them fail to ddos, it's amazing how people still can't get ready against those.

5% fail cus staff -beep-s it up.

Sawks only problem is the inactiveness he gets after a month or so, but shouldnt be a problem now that he hired euroworlds staff which was one of the longer lasting servers.

But it's not like I'm asking people to play there anyway, after all its your loss not mine lol.

I'll just be pvpin' all day long while u bitches talking about how bad a server is on forums ~~~~~

@ that random flaming my clan, seriously bro, grow a fucking pair and be less clueless.

L2 is a game , threat it like a game , you guys are taking this sh1t way too seriously.

Still Renewal was one of the best servers out there , but as i see now Sawk is kinda failing , he recruited some of the most corrupted Dev`s out there .

Whatever its still a game and its meaning is : Fun.

@ яoвεят : I dont know who you are but still everyone has the right to comment , but you sir are talking sh1ts

Still like Scathe sayd

It means it's the only server worth playing.

And no doubt with or w/o corruption like any other server Renewal will be the server of 2011 my opinion.

Anyway im getting a group of 40-50 peeps there ;) so Cya IG when it starts and stop bullsh1ting around.

GL 2 Sawk.

HF

hey

L2 is not a game for them

It's a JOB

Thats not a rule for everybody , but its true for most of the ppl l2 its a job lol.