hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

I dunno why you say that his servers fail...Renewal had 500 people online even after 9 months of server`s online time, show me a high rate server that reached such a thing, just gimme one!

But I`m sure that you can`t do it! dipshits. Stop talkin trash if you bitches know shit.

Now I won`t act like I admire quantiumbase or so but lemme guess, the -beep-ed down every clan on highrates, didn`t they? stffu once again.

Ah yah, good luck Sawk.

You want one? ;D here you go l2top.ru

it does not matter if he is corrupt or not , what matter is that at least for 2-3 months ppls can enjoy random/mass pvp there, and u find there pvp from first day to the day u get borred and leave, and gues that is what most ppls want from a pvp server, or at least i espect that, i played on 2 ex renewals and i enjoyed both

Funny. You guys say you know sawk is corrupt and has a history of it...yet in the next line you say you are going to play there. How much sense does that make?

You see, you "know" sawk is corrupt, but the truth is you don't know shit. You talk like you know but besides you're deep into the story you're judgements will never be accurate.

I (as the guy that people always say sawk is corrupt to) have NEVER gotten anything from sawk. You can watch LFDs fraps about the royalty thing if you want to. Sawk has/always been in direct contact with some of our members, sure, but that means shit.

This server will be worth playing, and this time it will be stable cus it has a whole staff from euroworld, so if you're gonna miss it, it's your choice, but it'll be dumb of you to miss a server like this. Whatever.

You see, you "know" sawk is corrupt, but the truth is you don't know shit. You talk like you know but besides you're deep into the story you're judgements will never be accurate.

I (as the guy that people always say sawk is corrupt to) have NEVER gotten anything from sawk. You can watch LFDs fraps about the royalty thing if you want to. Sawk has/always been in direct contact with some of our members, sure, but that means shit.

This server will be worth playing, and this time it will be stable cus it has a whole staff from euroworld, so if you're gonna miss it, it's your choice, but it'll be dumb of you to miss a server like this. Whatever.

Your right I just came onto the scene and know nothing...lol. If you say so :)

//changetointerlude.

Good luck, but i don't like the fact it's hellbound.

The difference between interlude and hellbound is almost minimal. If you're scared of hellbound you'll never set foot in a gracia final one for sure :P.

The features are gonna be close to the ones from old survival anyway, when it comes to farm zones etc I believe. Atleast at the server start.

//changetointerlude.

Good luck, but i don't like the fact it's hellbound.

no interlude should rest in peace now. The majority of players are bored of the common IL playstyle. Some people just want to lag behind and stay at the same things repeating them over and over but that's not how we become better. We want something new! Besides, what's better:a game where everything is based on how well archers are assiting or a game where more classes can compete in mass pvps?(im not speaking about hellbound here)

no interlude should rest in peace now. The majority of players are bored of the common IL playstyle. Some people just want to lag behind and stay at the same things repeating them over and over but that's not how we become better. We want something new! Besides, what's better:a game where everything is based on how well archers are assiting or a game where more classes can compete in mass pvps?(im not speaking about hellbound here)

Than that means you never played in a true il server like me for example ,if you choose shitya instead of a pure chronicle .

Go on ,gl.

Than that means you never played in a true il server like me for example ,if you choose shitya instead of a pure chronicle .

Go on ,gl.

I have, shit, I played hundreds of them with my clan. But we're bored of IL and so are thousands of other people that's why sawk is making this hellbound, it's bringing something new YET not too different from IL. If you play hellbound you'll find it out yourself aswel.

What will the the ETA ?

Well, for now we can't give a precise date and hour. As you know we are still working on the gameserver so we can't give something precise however we plane it (unofficial ETA) to launch it between the end of march and the beginning of April.