1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

you made me laugh really i just checked l2dex and what you want with such low lvl hellbound from level11 accessed also with an l2j where we all know hellbound and many other zones dont work but anyway believe what you want :)

low lvl HB from lvl 11 ? what l2dex u checked :))) ?

One question: HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED OR WATCHED STAR WARS?

why you call the latests updates star wars? i havent saw so far a laser beam or a gun or a jedi sword at official servers.

Your IQ must be lower than a tomato... juice.

I bet that your first MMORG was Lineage Shitlude thats why you think it was an EPIC game! well i played since c3 and guess WHAT? i stopped l2 at Shitlude cause of the UNLIMITED UNBALANCED AND FCKED UP things! i started again after Kamael ( never played one as race ) So guess again what! It was turned to be a PLAYABLE mmorg game! And one more think! Lineage-2-The-Chaotic-Throne-Front-Cover-36861.jpg can you see this fckin 12????? MOST OF YOU DONT HAVE EVEN THE PROPER AGE TO PLAY THAT GAME! not cause of the "violence" BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR FCKED UP IQ

One question: HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED OR WATCHED STAR WARS?

why you call the latests updates star wars? i havent saw so far a laser beam or a gun or a jedi sword at official servers.

Your IQ must be lower than a tomato... juice.

I bet that your first MMORG was Lineage Shitlude thats why you think it was an EPIC game! well i played since c3 and guess WHAT? i stopped l2 at Shitlude cause of the UNLIMITED UNBALANCED AND FCKED UP things! i started again after Kamael ( never played one as race ) So guess again what! It was turned to be a PLAYABLE mmorg game! And one more think! Lineage-2-The-Chaotic-Throne-Front-Cover-36861.jpg can you see this fckin 12????? MOST OF YOU DONT HAVE EVEN THE PROPER AGE TO PLAY THAT GAME! not cause of the "violence" BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR FCKED UP IQ

evil kitten :)

I don't think its dead..not even close. I think many players have stopped playing because they got sick of all the shitty servers. Also with 100's of new servers every week the population is spread thin very thin. So in short all the crap servers are hurting the community but it is far from dead.

I don't think its dead..not even close. I think many players have stopped playing because they got sick of all the shitty servers. Also with 100's of new servers every week the population is spread thin very thin. So in short all the crap servers are hurting the community but it is far from dead.

This

agree , but coz of this servers  l2 community is dieing...exemple :hopzone , there are at least 250 server, more than 150 are homemades...

NA/EU private players are much more than the official players cuz the game is still p2p, and it's too old for this.

i think the game is dead on official servers only, and when it come f2p like russian l2 we have a rebirth

Star wars and blablabla.

I played C1-C4 for the "medieval" look. I liked the good ooooold pvps and those bloody sieges with doors that needed siege golems to be crushed (doors with x3 hp more than nowadays and... back then there were not skills beyond lvl 58-60).

Voted for "Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles".

Anyway 1st point is all kids create server with NPCs height of 9999 meters and stupid features / ideas.