interlude [L2J] L2 Calliope

xDrac

I'm going to release a part of how L2Calliope looks ingame. With this topic some well kept secrets will come out! Put your comments below so we can see what you think about the server!

Skills Secret Revealed

- Those 2 skills are one of the custom features of the support classes,i'm not going to release more just so you keep your interess for ingame.

1yly.png2tqt.png

One of the Shop's Menu

- This is how one of the shop's menu will looks inside. I hope you like it.

3pkp.png

Events List

- Here is the "short" list of the events we have. And those aren't all that we'll implement.

4rnr.png

I'll let you wonder alone,what's this?

5sus.png

See how easy we made everything,just for you.

6zsz.png

- Let us see what you think. Expect more reveals soon!

Hello there old community of L2FX. I'll be short. We decided to merge another server and open Interlude server,because interlude is the best. Join the forums of the new server and get ready to rumble!

http://www.l2calliope.com/

Regards,

The L2FX Community Forum Team & L2Calliope Team

::)

I was really disapointed when i saw that, il is too old.

Well,good luck with it budz :P

Calliopie is said to be Kratos daughter.Hope this is where you got the name from :D

Well actually we used that name since it's nice anyway.

More info about the name:

In Greek mythology, Calliope ("beautiful-voiced") was the muse of epic poetry, daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, and is now best known as Homer's muse, the inspiration for the Odyssey and the Iliad

Well actually we used that name since it's nice anyway.

More info about the name:

In Greek mythology, Calliope ("beautiful-voiced") was the muse of epic poetry, daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, and is now best known as Homer's muse, the inspiration for the Odyssey and the Iliad

Well,I'd prefer her as Kratos' daughter :D

Greek mythology is ownage anyways.

Try to conver this into an "ingame" script ;)

ofc Interlude ....all other is star wars....maybe Hellbound is good too. Have only some bugs. Interlude is harder but better without -.- Kamaels.

I have an Idea for an L2Off server but i saw already L2J . Dont add Bleesed in Coustem shops or etc . Only Bogs,bleeseds from oly and ls from tyra ;P

Because it is the only 'playable' l2 chronicle that exists now, and i really hope you get me.

i was reading this 3 times until i saw you are not joking :|