Lineage II Freya High Five - New Chronicle

Trance

Info about updates: http://www.lineage2.com/news/highfive_01.html

Download link, to me already is 60%: http://www.gamershell.com/download_69500.shtml

I think soon l2j will update it.

"What da fack" ?

Yep they think everyone is worse than them and they think ppl just leech them and never help them so they switch to private sooner or later(rather sooner).

Yep they think everyone is worse than them and they think ppl just leech them and never help them so they switch to private sooner or later(rather sooner).

oh fuck me!

cant be serious! grrrrr.... no...

:O Really Intrepid?

for 1 reason its good why all childs take pack open server and after 1 week close :/

That's a good thing. Kids will take it , will open server and in 1 week they will close , but good servers with good devs will stay alive for long time.

That's a good thing. Kids will take it , will open server and in 1 week they will close , but good servers with good devs will stay alive for long time.

You are wrong if that happens only the servers of the l2j dev team will stay alive and those servers are the worst of all.

What da -beep-? So there will not be "Line][Age: Goddess Of Destruction"...? That looked fun, lol.

Will be but High Five is like Freya Part II.

Pff to me another failed chronicle. But i liked the thing that l2j goes private, i LOVE it!

l2j going private is the worst thing can happen.