Lineage 3

MaDNeX

TERA is where all the old employees that worked at NCSoft for L2 are, so TERA is basically the spiritual successor of L2

ahahahah is that what you thing? LOL mate... TERA is a stolen project... some of the employees stole it and sold it to tera's company... none of them is working to tera right now... anyway Be sure before u post.

haha do your research, some of them are former employee's that worked with lineage II. tera is a new game by a new company, it is lagit. please read the post before you add your input, also don't asks about stuff that is already there.

Personally I don't think TERA can be considered L3.

I even played one of the CBT's and it's just so not similar to L2.. it's a completely new and different game

Just hope they won't screw up with L3 and will give some official statements soon.. tired of waiting

Personally I don't think TERA can be considered L3.

I even played one of the CBT's and it's just so not similar to L2.. it's a completely new and different game

Just hope they won't screw up with L3 and will give some official statements soon.. tired of waiting

and why do u think l3 should be similar to l2? lineage differs for lineage2 a lot too.

Of course it does, but if Tera were L3 there would be certain similarities but there are none.

The whole PvP aspect is entirely different too and its just another game. It's much like you would compare L2 to WoW