[Discussion] Regarding my shares.

Did the AI thing some time ago, in fact im working on a AI core for more then l2 xD

Also a thing like that will screw l2 for good >.> every dumb ass kid wich can apply a patch will have it :/

Did the AI thing some time ago, in fact im working on a AI core for more then l2 xD

Also a thing like that will screw l2 for good >.> every dumb ass kid wich can apply a patch will have it :/

I said the same to him , he is not sure to share it yet.

If nobody share whats the point of such topics ?

to show his balls in coding ?

oh lal :)

AI is just one of the upcomming share he never said that he will share it now he prepare the pack.

include the server packs ?

coz i find same logic for modes/packs

hm .. ?

Didnt get your english,really.

Look Krash's answer

AI is just one of the upcomming share he never said that he will share it now he prepare the pack.

When i had L2relapse II, i coded TONS of new and very complex things. But as it seemed, players didnt like them. They started crying to forum etc and population went down to 180 players on average from about 300 that had on start. So i got pissed too and left the server to a GM. He had no coding abilities, no source code , no nothing. All he had was the features i coded that he could access from ingame. Magically enough, the day i left, the server took an upward route to hit about 400 players.

Whats the moral behind this ? Just because someone can code ( example me ), that doesnt mean he will make a good server. On the other hand, people that developers consider noobs, given the right circumstances, can produce much more than the developers in term of server success.

Thats what this is all about, giving all the talented people the chance, to produce servers, without having to dive into all that "shit" that goes on behind the source. Cause one thing is for sure. Regardless of the pack, a server being run by a noob, will always be a noob-server.

Thats the idea behind sharing, as i think about it.

aw forgot to mention.. how advance will that AI be ? bucket full-o-checks like l2js current logic system(so called ai)?

@Issle

Your empwering retards, everything we learned we learned for ourselves and on our own, don't be so naive to think anyone will give a damn bout the shares, ull just get some "thanks" and then ull be forgotten xD while others get tons of cash using ur code ^^

Didnt get your english,really.

Look Krash's answer

even monkey can understand what i mean.

my point is if your skilled coder go work for company and make money.

it have enough projects that are shared exept L2DC they want make money... np but as i see not alot server use it...

l2jserver huh 90% of all servers use it ... and hm ?

with the logic of no-share l2jserver must be forbidden too and team to ask for money... for all their shares..

or you will feel like loser when share something ?

oh i get idea lets make selection "only pro shares" and how u gonna sort ?

vip/donator? again money involved

aw forgot to mention.. how advance will that AI be ? bucket full-o-checks like l2js current logic system(so called ai)?

We are using the Radiant AI system. Based on Goal-Action system as sims and oblivions bethesda used it. Its a goal driven AI, Each fake player when born gets a set of goals. He scans the environment for "actions" and takes the actions that help him fullfill or reduce the desire for his goal. After he completes his goals, he gets assigned new ones automatically.

If the environment does not provide ways to complete his goals, he either roams around searching or changes goals

even monkey can understand what i mean.

my point is if your skilled coder go work for company and make money.

it have enough projects that are shared exept L2DC they want make money... np but as i see not alot server use it...

l2jserver huh 90% of all servers use it ... and hm ?

with the logic of no-share l2jserver must be forbidden too and team to ask for money... for all their shares..

Sorry,

by type "private" i didnt meant to sell their codes for money,just to use them only for them.

L2DC want make money?NO they dont sell-share thei'r project.

l2jserver is thei'r choise to be public,i dont know the reason,and actually i dont really care.

anyway lets stop "off topics" xD

Im sorry for the spam but my opinion is stop show coding balls

if u want do that make share :)

and let the ppl respect you ...

not like "oh see that screen im rly madafaka coder" :D