[Discussion] Regarding my shares.

i dont want any kind of mode

if u think im begging hm ? fail

sorry but if i need something gonna write it or gonna try...

im not so good in that .....

the point was to not keep for yourself this modes and show your ballz, (see that screen see this... )

its about the projects ... how can l2jserver be free ?

mybe the coders are retarded and work for free ? oh no i dont think so .....

they do it coz they can!

also i want clear that the topic is about something rly different then we talk, i just dont like the posts where "oh see that what i do ... your lame" "see that mode ... " "hm.. mybe i will share it .. who knows"

or do it or just dont write...

everybody is good in something ... as i see the title of selection is "[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English

For Emulator L2J Server files discuss here"

ok i join in discussions and tell my opinion that everyone can start do shares not showing his ballz...

why some ppl can others no ?... oh yes the pro-coders keep it lame share ? hm ... nah

if u dont see more then 70 % of all shares come from l2jserver and other pojects....

dunno whats your point in this but for me will be better to see more [share] tags then [sell]

and dont worry i wont begging for modes, if i need something gonna get it no matter how :)

p.s. lets stop this im sure ppl wanna read something related with the topic, not our spam (whos right, whos not)

im quiting this talk hf :)

hahaha he cant even put two words together xD

Ether way theres no "coding balls involved", if there was i would of shared code or use some tech terms that no one in this topic would even understand :P in other words talk a lot and crap allover the place xD

But still tho ur a fun guy to aggravate xD

Personally I entered the world of l2j by looking at someone else code, call it l2j, mxc shares, etc.

Why shouldn't I share something if i'm "in debt" to others for helping me at some point?.

Altough this is (and pretty much all l2j community) a leeching forum, but once in a while there are cool shares. And it's nice to see when you share something to the community that at least 3 or 4 guys, really appreciate your work.

Also as Issle says, and couldn't agree more, it's not the features that keep players on a server, is the staff and the hole sense of community.

Sorry about my english, i hope that someone can understand my point.

Personally I entered the world of l2j by looking at someone else code, call it l2j, mxc shares, etc.

Why shouldn't I share something if i'm "in debt" to others for helping me at some point?.

Altough this is (and pretty much all l2j community) a leeching forum, but once in a while there are cool shares. And it's nice to see when you share something to the community that at least 3 or 4 guys, really appreciate your work.

Also as Issle says, and couldn't agree more, it's not the features that keep players on a server, is the staff and the hole sense of community.

Sorry about my english, i hope that someone can understand my point.

I agree with you

No matter how much the server features i like. If the staff and community is lame and no socialable then i rather to leave the server.