[Discussion] Regarding my shares.

Im sorry for the spam but my opinion is stop show coding balls

if u want do that make share :)

and let the ppl respect you ...

not like "oh see that screen im rly madafaka coder" :D

lol

wtf you ' r saying atm?

You think that if a developer will share hi's work,the peoples will respect him?ahahah,joke

they will just take the code,and probably they will try to show that its code made by them,or even to sell it ,hope you get me,even and my english sucks :* .

My point is,

you think that all creations must be shared?Hell,no!

AI is just one of the upcomming share he never said that he will share it now he prepare the pack.

AI = Artificial Inteligence, lawl

There's not just "1 AI".

lol i just give a name AI to understand for what im talking about

stop the fvcking irony

There's not just "1 AI".

I can't find myself being ironic at any post above, lol. Cut the emowars and act normally, I'm not in the mood for conflicts with you >.>

I can't find myself being ironic at any post above, lol. Cut the emowars and act normally, I'm not in the mood for conflicts with you >.>

Then why u are replying on each post from me

just to make me look moron?

Lets our bQQls go out of that topic :)

i stop already the argue lets see the final product of this features, the to talk :P

..or everyone will show his code-ballz :D

You won't get free shares, live with it =P

HAHAHAHAHAH REALLY?!

Don't be bad,he asked them in a pretty nice way,he tried much >_<

btw,about this AI,indeed it mustn't be shared.Or even maybe sold.

You know,if some randoms start using it ,it will fck up many L2 servers

where i ask for them ?

Im sorry for the spam but my opinion is stop show coding balls

if u want do that make share :)

and let the ppl respect you ...

not like "oh see that screen im rly madafaka coder" :D

Also stop use this crap phrase,coding balls.

Thats not exist.Its not coding balls,its work.

about the ai the only thing it can do is: attack mob, attack player, pick up, wear item, to village, Follow, Use Skill.

Well we will have sometime until this AI will have full actions like players (pt etc)

HAHAHAHAHAH REALLY?!

i dont want any kind of mode

if u think im begging hm ? fail

sorry but if i need something gonna write it or gonna try...

im not so good in that .....

the point was to not keep for yourself this modes and show your ballz, (see that screen see this... )

its about the projects ... how can l2jserver be free ?

mybe the coders are retarded and work for free ? oh no i dont think so .....

they do it coz they can!

also i want clear that the topic is about something rly different then we talk, i just dont like the posts where "oh see that what i do ... your lame" "see that mode ... " "hm.. mybe i will share it .. who knows"

or do it or just dont write...

everybody is good in something ... as i see the title of selection is "[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English

For Emulator L2J Server files discuss here"

ok i join in discussions and tell my opinion that everyone can start do shares not showing his ballz...

why some ppl can others no ?... oh yes the pro-coders keep it lame share ? hm ... nah

if u dont see more then 70 % of all shares come from l2jserver and other pojects....

dunno whats your point in this but for me will be better to see more [share] tags then [sell]

and dont worry i wont begging for modes, if i need something gonna get it no matter how :)

p.s. lets stop this im sure ppl wanna read something related with the topic, not our spam (whos right, whos not)

im quiting this talk hf :)

i dont want any kind of mode

if u think im begging hm ? fail

sorry but if i need something gonna write it or gonna try...

im not so good in that .....

the point was to not keep for yourself this modes and show your ballz, (see that screen see this... )

its about the projects ... how can l2jserver be free ?

mybe the coders are retarded and work for free ? oh no i dont think so .....

they do it coz they can!

also i want clear that the topic is about something rly different then we talk, i just dont like the posts where "oh see that what i do ... your lame" "see that mode ... " "hm.. mybe i will share it .. who knows"

or do it or just dont write...

everybody is good in something ... as i see the title of selection is "[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English

For Emulator L2J Server files discuss here"

ok i join in discussions and tell my opinion that everyone can start do shares not showing his ballz...

why some ppl can others no ?... oh yes the pro-coders keep it lame share ? hm ... nah

if u dont see more then 70 % of all shares come from l2jserver and other pojects....

dunno whats your point in this but for me will be better to see more [share] tags then [sell]

and dont worry i wont begging for modes, if i need something gonna get it no matter how :)

And u believe that leluch share them just to show his ballz?