[Useful Information]Some Info about files Lineage II

Hello everyone wrote good as anybody here I leave a small detail of the files containing UTX and other information also hope someone helps.

MqFnM.png

• CubeMaps.utx (Can not answer it seems to be light)
  • DropItemsTex.utx (Most debris textures)
  • GoldCubes.utx (Can not be answered, as if the placement of the standard mouse)
  • Icon.utx (All shortcut icon, clothes, props, weapons, skills)
  • L2_SkillTime.utx (I do not know what is the use, seems to be skill related skills also add that the effect of time)
  • L2Font.utx (Maps, including loading plans are here)
  • L2UI.utx (Operation section and directory Lineage II Introduction)
  • L2UI_CH3.utx (Interface and digital icons, etc)(ibid.)
  • L2ZoneName.utx (Can not be answered, all the black box, the name seems to be the map texture name)
  • LineageAccessoryTex.utx (Have the appearance of hair, masks, etc)
  • LineageDecosTex.utx (Main part of the Christmas tree, when used in the siege and the NPC flags of the question mark exclamation point)
  • LineageEffectsTextures2.utx (Light effect (Looks like there is a Magic Eye)
  • LineageEffectsTextures.utx (Optical effects)(including skills, weapons, water, etc.)
  • LineageMonstersTex2.utx (All Boss textures)
  • LineageMonstersTex.utx (Monster textures)
  • LineageNpcsTex.utx (All of the NPC)(including non-biological, such as stone)
  • LineageWeaponsTex.utx (All weapons texturs)
  • LogBG.utx (Does not matter, containing three long painting by painting, I do not know where to use and NWindow.utx SINK NWindow.utx can not answer seems to be an interface SINK)
  • Pledge.utx (People status icons (such as the Union during the war, the role of the icon name extra)
  • Sek.utx Sek.utx (Is mostly window interface SINK)
  • symbol.utx (Title SINK, such as when landing the organization introductions, as well as weapons-grade (ABCDS) icon)
  • town_map.utx (Artificial color textures)
  • UWindowFonts.utx (Symbol texturs)
  • WarEffectsTextures.utx (Can not answer (seems to map the sky, including stars, and clouds)

Tm5b2.png

Sounds in the file:

Not background music, the sound is some mess, wind, rain (do have, but did not find under the rain, strange, right) Thunder (did not see the sky looks like lightning) when the weapon and equipment upgrades, and so the voice of all sound effect is short, skills, voice is here.Point of the first few files when I open the file when the third dumbfounded, sounds and files can not understand why there is no record of Trinidad and Tobago continue.

• InterfaceSound.uax (Interface to get the sound of weapons put weapons Quest)
  • AmbSound2.uax (Blacksmith did not understand the sound seems to be fire Blazing_Swamp sound of fire and water effects, such as the fire burning, in water or underwater sound,
    leaf did not understand underwater bubble sound wind_linght_loop_3 sea breeze, the wind between the trees (including birds chirping) and so the voice of the wind.

I used to listen to the file UED voice not quite know how to change to change my files, should have it, only recently attention to music, only to find that the song is very nice, when decrypted with the L2TOOL normal, import, when, in red letters, Let it be the same way, he converted to open UED format used directly after opening Sounds part casual listening, pattern and texture similar to that put in more options for comparison.

iyLn4.png

DDS is the abbreviation for DirectDraw Surface, which is the DirectX texture compression (DirectX Texture Compression, referred to as DXTC) product.

• DXTC reduce texture memory consumption of 50% or more, there are three kinds DXTC formats available, were DXT1, DXT3 and DXT5.
  • DXT1 Compression ratio: 1:8 compression ratio is the highest, it only 1Bit Alpha, Alpha channel information is almost completely lost.Alpha channel generally will not take a picture compressed into this format. Worldwind Such as the use of satellite images Worldwind.
  • DXT3 Compression ratio: 1:4 using 4Bit Alpha, Alpha value can have 16, can be a good alpha channel for the sharp contrast in the semi-permeable and hollow materials.
  • DXT5 Compression ratio: 1:4 using the linear interpolation 4Bit Alpha, Alpha channel is particularly suitable soft material, such as high optical mask material.

Many 3D software, including most of the games with the dds format, also known as "map", many fans dds files can be generated by modifying a special display.

nVidia provides a PhotoShop plug-ins using the dds, plug-ins can also be generated through the dds files.

There is also a dds file generated is to use command line tools provided by nVidia nvdxt.exe

I found the above, in time to change the map find a great quality loss, unexplained, is the investigation, may be a bit more useful to remember that unfortunately brought me to my edge of the LOADING of image quality problems, then did not care, because I opened the window of heaven were later changed to full screen to know the serious consequences.