interlude [L2OFF] L2 Vendetta

jovan214

It is going to be better how much you want to bet?

This can't happen

and we all know that

keep this post,if server is alive at 3 months go and make a topic in spam section:Yes,i came true

i think vendetta will be > than certus

You can't even compare vendetta with certus,certus was a fail from start

I will probably join it. but not today coz i am going out but tomorow for sure. I was part L2Vendetta c4, c5, c6 and then dust except l2vendetta c6 v2 (the non custom one) coz i was on vecations.

Still i am kinda of happy that will be pretty much as the really old one (c4 times) i just hope that donators will not be OP and there will be only 1 custom armor to farm/donate not like in all the other ones where normal ppl had epic (c4 , c5), dynasty (c6) and DONDADORS/donuts had titanium.

I hope many clans will join and we will have some fun like in the great old times :D Heresy, Viets, WF, Agresivos, TBC etc :D WF ftw anyway ;)

Aphex OUT/

sure hope so

Even L2Dex,rpg-club,asterios,and other low rate servers' protections have been bypassed,will a protection for 1 month server be better?oh,come on

maybe the server  have protection from NASA ....

lmao. well from what i know painshooter made the protection for the first c6 vendetta (custom ones) and noone bypassed it. This Rusian is just genious.