[L2J]L2 Brown Dwarf

Annu

Server OPENED on 27-12-2010!!!

Rates Changed

Rates

x7 x7 x7 x3

www.l2bd.net

A Retail like private server. Do not miss the chance to be one of the best

L2 BD is a Lineage II server free of charge and full of fun.

We have a friendly and dedicated staff to help you in anything you would like to know. Currently L2 BD runs the most updated and complete low rate Freya Server

Server GRANT OPENING on 27-11-2010!!!

O my GoT!!! GranT Opening one month ago!!11

Damn! I Dont Have Freya :( But I Want To Play...Where Can i  find freya chronicle?

erm...have you tried this?

O my GoT!!! GranT Opening one month ago!!11

erm...have you tried this?

You can find details fro downloading all necessery files at the main site!Sorry for the date was a miss click :) 27-12-2010!!

Server GRANT OPENING on 27-12-2010!!!

Rates

x7 x7 x5 x2

www.l2bd.net

Bot allowed !!!!!

A Retail like private server. Do not miss the chance to be one of the best

L2 BD is a Lineage II server free of charge and full of fun.

We have a friendly and dedicated staff to help you in anything you would like to know. Currently L2 BD runs the most updated and complete low rate Freya Server

If bot is allowed. Could you make a link for a working IG/OOG walker for the server on the website. I think this would make more people come to the server. I would 100% join if you done this too.

As i said,,

Server is NEW about 1 week. So you have the chance to be best when other will discover the server :). None server has been full from the 1st day of working!

I see that you've posted a working OOG Walker in the bot section. I will scan/test it and report back here. If everything works then i will join :)

*EDIT* Ok the bot seems safe to me and it works too with maps which is nice. I'm gonna try with my IG walker too and see if a party works altogether. If it all does then nice and i will report back later on.

Well i gave up playing on it. OOG Walker keeps logging out for some weird reason and the rates are way too low for people to join. Even with bot. If you made it with at least 10x exp or 15x exp with an NPC selling recipes (basic mats recipes) then it would bring alot of people.

Anyway if anything changes then i'll come back. If not then i won't.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i gave up playing on it. OOG Walker keeps logging out for some weird reason and the rates are way too low for people to join. Even with bot. If you made it with at least 10x exp or 15x exp with an NPC selling recipes (basic mats recipes) then it would bring alot of people.

Anyway if anything changes then i'll come back. If not then i won't.

About basic mats receipe its a good idea, it might work but for more rates not sounds good.Do not forget vitality system which makes the XP x3 when its in max level . THis means XP Rates x12. I will make a post to forum and see hound founders will act on that. i will report back here.