[L2DC] Lineage II Guinness (WIPING)

DarkCore

Features seems really cool + no lol boring Int .I will check this server.   /later edit

edit :   few ppl online. Farm till death . Farm mobs are like RB, so there r only hardcores with vesper and no new ppl .

Good Job admin ,owner or whatever

Farm mobs give me 40 damage lol, doesnt feel like an rb to me. Second it has many ppl online and new ones are coming and coming, you dont see them because getting vesper is easy as hell and you think only old ones got vesper.

Server is awesome and worth playing.

Nod always thinks l2.exe is a virus, so when you download the system you have to disable it until it has finished downloading.

I now that about nod, it usually says its a themida pack, but now it wrote something different. That's why I'm unsure.

Nod always thinks l2.exe is a virus, so when you download the system you have to disable it until it has finished downloading.

Mine doesn't? Upload the file to http://www.kaspersky.co.uk/scanforvirus  (Select File Scanner on the Middle of the right) and upload the L2.exe

Hello.

I know I do not use the same nick I do on dev team.

But this is NOT a L2DC server. He MAY be using VERY VERY old leaked files (rev 4712 GE branch).

Any server not in www.l2dcproject.com is not likely to have latest DC files running possible just leaked ones.

If he is using it or not does not really matter, he could have enough knowledge to update it to freya ;).

Anyway good luck with server, I hope false PR will bring you lot of players ;).

p.s some high up guy on forum /mod/supermod/admin can you please contact me if you see this? It is not regarding this thread is is regarding something else :)

Best Regards

Evilus, Dev and Team Leader of L2Dragonclaw

Hello.

I know I do not use the same nick I do on dev team.

But this is NOT a L2DC server. He MAY be using VERY VERY old leaked files (rev 4712 GE branch).

Any server not in www.l2dcproject.com is not likely to have latest DC files running possible just leaked ones.

If he is using it or not does not really matter, he could have enough knowledge to update it to freya ;).

Anyway good luck with server, I hope false PR will bring you lot of players ;).

p.s some high up guy on forum /mod/supermod/admin can you please contact me if you see this? It is not regarding this thread is is regarding something else :)

Best Regards

Evilus, Dev and Team Leader of L2Dragonclaw

@DarkCore, did you see it? If you saw it, Fix Your Title! Dont lying to people in order to join your server!

• 3 weeks later...