aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

i can be a tester

Main topic with diff patch is here : http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=717.0

Bug reports topic for Olys is here : http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=740.0

If you think to know retail way for "that" or "that" (any olympiad behavior), give any link as proof (youtube videos, forums posts from official forum/l2guru/etc). I don't care about things without proofs. You can read aswell C5/IL patchnote and report if something is missing.

Main topic with diff patch is here : http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=717.0

Bug reports topic for Olys is here : http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=740.0

so i gotta test if olympiad is working properly?

so i gotta test if olympiad is working properly?

Anyone can test so far :). Diff patch is accessible to all. I just give you links for easy access. Btw I edited latest post, check higher.

Treaser is the author of the rework, so see with him - bugs reports topic - for anything related to Olys. My only job concerning Olys will be to test and to commit it, and eventually correct missing features if any. Point is to have a good patch directly to avoid (oly part 1/2/3/4/5/6/...)

Ofc not :D. The diff patch is made for aCis. Checkout aCis, apply diff patch and test. And reports errors of olympiads after you applied diff patch.

It's not yet commited because need more tests to be commited. So for the moment it stays a diff patch, and need tests. Once tested and ok, it will be commited.

Fiat Panda 2003 or Fiat Panda 1980 ? :)

As requested i post 0.5 version of olympiads, i dont remember about changes, im not working on it now, cuz no one test it(instead of Sweets) and post bugs..

So here is it.

That why i asked

i can be a tester

we do not have a special rank for testers, so you are free to doit "on your own" and im saying this cuz you will not be rewarded with anything by doing it, you will just help the project to be developed faster :) since there is a sense that tryskell see in not developing further if the thing done is not tested yet.

we do not have a special rank for testers, so you are free to doit "on your own" and im saying this cuz you will not be rewarded with anything by doing it, you will just help the project to be developed faster :) since there is a sense that tryskell see in not developing further if the thing done is not tested yet.

sure i already know that , also i am helping this project in order to be developed fast.

ATTENTION !!!

About acisil.eu domain, i got the account where the domain were brought, but as far as i can see, even if i changed the acc. details, with "Forgot Password" option i get no email... which makes me belive that the email with the new password go on his email. and since i cant transfer it to my account till december. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE IT.

ANY LOSS MADE BY VISITING THIS DOMAIN IS ONLY YOUR FAULT !!!

keep in mind that. if there will be any changes about, ill announce, till then be careful

( http://acis.i-live.eu/ our only address )

ftm the redirection from that address was removed, and also i want to Thank Vhalior for the "donation" (since as i said, i got access to the account) but in time that is not 100% safe we do not use it.

ATTENTION !!!

About acisil.eu domain, i got the account where the domain were brought, but as far as i can see, even if i changed the acc. details, with "Forgot Password" option i get no email... which makes me belive that the email with the new password go on his email. and since i cant transfer it to my account till december. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE IT.

ANY LOSS MADE BY VISITING THIS DOMAIN IS ONLY YOUR FAULT !!!

keep in mind that. if there will be any changes about, ill announce, till then be careful

( http://acis.i-live.eu/ our only address )

ftm the redirection from that address was removed, and also i want to Thank Vhalior for the "donation" (since as i said, i got access to the account) but in time that is not 100% safe we do not use it.

i can give mail too :) but better w8 when you can transfer not a problem

Changeset 199

Formulas fix, quests, misc

Formulas fix (skill success)

- those formulas are now based on L2JFree, and then tweaked (pure custom following my own tastes). The "pure custom" can afraid you, but both L2JFree and L2J are custom, from IL to hi5. And both don't fit with my own knowledge of L2 (L2JFree doesn't impact enough, L2J impacts *far* too much as some of you correctly warned me - fighterboss :p).

- difference of levels got a real impact (negative is even bigger than positive) from now. Enchant and matkModifier doesn't break the harmony of the formula. I can't assure you won't have 10% luck with +500 weapon ofc...

- skill success is now 1% to 99% max.

- magic success is now heavily affected by level of skill or level of player. You can't do 100% damage using Wind Strike at high level for exemple.

- the whole calculation has been seriously reduced for the best performance (as MEN/STR squares precomputed).

- calcSkillVulnerability is now a %, not a fockin addition anymore. Previously 50% base - 40%. Now, 50% base * 0,6. Simple.

ALL USED FORMULAS ARE FULLY EXPERIMENTAL. I TESTED THEM FOR ONE DAY, BUT PERHAPS I MISSED THE BEHAVIOR OF A SPECIAL SKILL AND SUCH.

Quests

- use of a new "system" to make quests. Many quests are now faster (avoid to read deeper in quest) and consumes less RAM (avoids int[] uses)

- some corrections have been made (3-4 little bugs, some typos).

- addition of 6 quests, ty fernandopm for the good work (and me aswell to correct muhaha :P).

Misc

- fix an eventual rare NPE (ty SweeTs for report).

- addition of an AI for speaking NPCs (hit/speak and death/speak types). More NPCs will come with time, and surely that new original AI will be modified (NpcString ?).

- fix of quest monsters wrong spawns for noblesse quest (I think ? lol), and fix SoDA spawns on deepest central room (with Merkenis, one of the new speaking NPCs).

- deletion of minChance, maxChance && pvpPower from L2Skill (unused stuff and/or hardcoded from now).

- fix an issue on admin panel (ty Sikken for little fix)

Soon the 200th. Yeepee.