aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

at least he said thanks, others download and dont give a shitt :)

Sometimes, but other times they ask stupid questions :D

"Where is armor, npc sql - it's missing, help" :D

Sometimes, but other times they ask stupid questions :D

"Where is armor, npc sql - it's missing, help" :D

please dont bring these up i have nightmares since i noticed that all npc data has been put into 1 single xml :D

please dont bring these up i have nightmares since i noticed that all npc data has been put into 1 single xml :D

So, you was also thinking that npc.sql is missing? :troll:

So, you was also thinking that npc.sql is missing? :troll:

nono, i was thinking who the hell did this instead of separated files :D

nono, i was thinking who the hell did this instead of separated files :D

Huehue, it was parsed from l2off, so it's bettah in one file :D

But damn, sometimes you may be OOM and boom, failado to open :D

Huehue, it was parsed from l2off, so it's bettah in one file :D

But damn, sometimes you may be OOM and boom, failado to open :D

its stupid to store that much data in 1 file, 0 flexibility and hard editing i mean i tried to open it and eclipse freezed out with 768mb heap given :D

its stupid to store that much data in 1 file, 0 flexibility and hard editing i mean i tried to open it and eclipse freezed out with 768mb heap given :D

xDDD

True stuff, they could have been seperated in different parts, for example, seven signs npcs, catacomds and such.

.. Okay now don't ask me why i dont try to do it.

xDDD

True stuff, they could have been seperated in different parts, for example, seven signs npcs, catacomds and such.

.. Okay now don't ask me why i dont try to do it.

its always easier said than done but atleast a skills like separation basedon npcId or something :D

That's what Im talking about, Eclipse can't handle that.. but meh :D

Separating would take some time and time is money! :D No need to complicate our life :forever alone like a boss:

Guys, why isn't Tryskell that active the past days? I mean almost 1 and a half month to commit.. I dont really know what is he working on, since i have started being active the last week, so dont flame me :D Just asking..

Guys, why isn't Tryskell that active the past days? I mean almost 1 and a half month to commit..

As I know, he was working about SCH (siegeable clan halls for those who don't know :troll:) and he faced some problems and was lazy as a banana :D

Online games and such, you know..

Guys, why isn't Tryskell that active the past days? I mean almost 1 and a half month to commit.. I dont really know what is he working on, since i have started being active the last week, so dont flame me :D Just asking..

I played to Defiance 3 weeks, then worked for 2 weeks (informatic stage), then played for Neverwinter since 2 weeks. The rest of the time has been wasted on Youtube and others games (Planetside 2, Warframe, Stronghold Kingdoms, NMRiH, Don't Starve, etc).

About SCHs, I think I will delay it again and not touch it before scripts and most problematic issues are fixed.

And if you're so buzzed by aCis developement, you're free to share and participate yourself. While I was playing, ("*almost*") no fu.ck has been given in Share section.

About npcs.xml, we had the idea to split it, but what's your idea about to correctly split it without making it worst ? Cutting by 1k is stupid (ids don't follow each other, 6k IDs on a 18k range), cutting by type is even more stupid (you would have to copy paste NPCs from one file to another simply to keep it organized if you decided to edit the type of the NPC). What's the point to split IDs if you can't even manage to find one id back due to the lack of organization ?

And use Notepad++ for XML. Eclipse even crashes/freezes with some regular L2J SQLs...

About SCHs, I think I will delay it again and not touch it before scripts and most problematic issues are fixed.

I knew that! :troll:

Well, you should contact with maximilion2, he's willing to help :troll:

And if you're so buzzed by aCis developement, you're free to share and participate yourself. While I was playing, ("*almost*") no fu.ck has been given in Share section.

Just relax and read my previous post..

I dont really know what is he working on, since i have started being active the last week, so dont flame me :D Just asking..

About the games, i'll check them out too :D