aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Doesn't work...

I got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve <http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php>:

500 Can't connect to acis.i-live.eu:80 (Bad hostname 'acis.i-live.eu')

If you made recent changes to your domain name (DNS) configuration, you may also want to check that your domain records are correct, or ask your hosting company to do so.

well, i checked to a member by teamviewer and tried to figure out what's the problem.

For "you" seems like the domain isn't used, so from my pov, you should wait a bit more (it's already late.. yes)

This night i'll give another update to the dns.

In the meantime, please, from those who had that error (http://i45.tinypic.com/5ttjbr.png) and it get "fixed", please post it here... in order to find out more about this.

And.. can i know ur location ? (country only) 

I know that someone from israel got this problem (any confirmation about this location ? anyone from there where (not) exist this problem aswell ?

well, i checked to a member by teamviewer and tried to figure out what's the problem.

For "you" seems like the domain isn't used, so from my pov, you should wait a bit more (it's already late.. yes)

This night i'll give another update to the dns.

In the meantime, please, from those who had that error (http://i45.tinypic.com/5ttjbr.png) and it get "fixed", please post it here... in order to find out more about this.

And.. can i know ur location ? (country only) 

I know that someone from israel got this problem (any confirmation about this location ? anyone from there where (not) exist this problem aswell ?

Host name?

Clean your cookies and temporary Internet files.

Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Delete Files and blabla.

tried to clean cookies at somebody with ccleaner and didnt worked... ill try ur method too.

anyway , u had the respective problem and fixed with in this way ?

its time for a new host ? too difficult to change another Host or what? are you .... rly so dump. in this world is only one host or what? Nice webmaster:) If you have problem with web, make a decision... Now some dudes write works, then ok? 70% people can't join...

its time for a new host ? too difficult to change another Host or what? are you .... rly so dump. in this world is only one host or what? Nice webmaster:) If you have problem with web, make a decision... Now some dudes write works, then ok? 70% people can't join...

you are right, but the error showed didnt proved that its host fault, and yes its pretty not 2 clicks to change a host, much harder when u got some real life things to do aswell.

anyway. enough with the alchool, the forum will be up in max 24 hours for everybody.

ok, from my pov forum is up.

im waiting others to confirm it, especially those who couldnt see it in the last days....

(keep in mind that dns has to propagate since i change the host)