aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

1000€. Without tax included.

Why don't you make second system with money? O_o as a donation. Like that many people will can use it && to open any server, this is the second advantage (many reports e.t.c)

Why don't you make second system with money? O_o as a donation. Like that many people will can use it && to open any server, this is the second advantage (many reports e.t.c)

At least many ppl would not ask "omg wat is tat acis sistem, hou do i get core?"

At least many ppl would not ask "omg wat is tat acis sistem, hou do i get core?"

But that's the point of the "contribute2get" system, to make people ask how to get access and make them help.

I need contributions rather than money. I want my pack developement moves in order to get time to code my own server which will be - obviously - ddosed by some angry greeks one day.

All ppl trying to leak/buy/sell my pack are pure kids, they can't understand the main goal : create a community around what I believe will be the latest - decent - IL fork, gathering all goods ppls and build together a unique pack, for all ppl who get the will to help.

The problem is ppl who can't/don't want understand is the majority of the population using L2J, and to be perfectly honest I begin to be sick of that general attitude.

Selling it myself would change strictly nothing. Any stupid greek would share it to his friend, who will share to his friends, et caetera, once he paid it. What's the point ? Getting 30/40/50€ and then never get money anew ? Pointless, and even unfair for ppl who contribute as they don't earn any money from the sale.

It's a COMMUNITY project, if you can't understand the term, the meaning, or even the ideology behind, just forget that thread.

And for ppl who can't read when all is written since MONTHS, multiple times on multiple threads over multiple forums, basically, I don't want * multiple * them, and so I simply ignore any of their questions.

That includes : "how can I help", "what's contribution2use system", "why I haven't access", "please give me access", "hi what's the price of your pack it's good but i suck in java dev". And some others.

Around 20 ppls are currently accepted. The thing is to try to understand WHY they are accepted.

[/depressed_pissoff]

I need contributions rather than money. I want my pack developement moves in order to get time to code my own server which will be - obviously - ddosed by some angry greeks one day.

This changes everything, if you work for your own server is not in vain.

This changes everything, if you work for your own server is not in vain.

Lets see it from the beginning, if you want to make a server you have to fix,edit,rework,adapt in order to make your server stable. Always you will use a base project to avoid writing from scratch (l2j), so the goal is to gather some people who want to setup a server to fix the existing bugs and write anything missing to create a stable base server.

After doing this, anyone can adapt anything on it, since it doesn't missing anything. You can remove components, add new, make custom, but you have a stable base where you can do anything you want..

As more people contribute the project grows faster and all members of the team would get their server faster online. Even if I want to make a high rate epic pvp super duper x9999999 with RB's on gm shop i need to fix some serious bugs on it,  so i find these bugs report them or fix them. I mean, I dedicate to what I'm interested in, but not all members want this kind of server, one wants a low rate server fully functional(quests, GBs, AIs,) he focuses on this part, and projects goes on.

Lets see it from the beginning, if you want to make a server you have to fix,edit,rework,adapt in order to make your server stable. Always you will use a base project to avoid writing from scratch (l2j), so the goal is to gather some people who want to setup a server to fix the existing bugs and write anything missing to create a stable base server.

After doing this, anyone can adapt anything on it, since it doesn't missing anything. You can remove components, add new, make custom, but you have a stable base where you can do anything you want..

As more people contribute the project grows faster and all members of the team would get their server faster online. Even if I want to make a high rate epic pvp super duper x9999999 with RB's on gm shop i need to fix some serious bugs on it,  so i find these bugs report them or fix them. I mean, I dedicate to what I'm interested in, but not all members want this kind of server, one wants a low rate server fully functional(quests, GBs, AIs,) he focuses on this part, and projects goes on.

Bubu, I wouldn't say better. You read in brains, aren't you ?

Back in 2009 I was using Archid for my own faction type server. The pack was way too much buggy in order to make anything based on. After some months working on it, and the final "fall" of Archid, I decided to make a pack for all.

The thing is, aCis finally took all my time and I never developed my main idea again (as L2J, by default, is full of bugs, I'm still correcting them).

So as dEvilKinG said, I'm making a *default* project for all. Free to anyone to change it after that, but the point is to use for any type of server.

More there are ppls && contributions, less bugs there is, faster you can open your server. It's as easy as that. I managed to plan scripts folder would take around 1 year to move from jython > java, and I wasn't wrong.

You don't have to explain me.

Tryskell lol man every pack has tvt or ctf but your's nothing -.-

need at least 1 eventttttttt :'(

lol..you should knew that its not his first priority

Tryskell lol man every pack has tvt or ctf but your's nothing -.-

need at least 1 eventttttttt :'(

Move your lazy ass, get access to the sources and add it on your own, simply like that. Damn QQ-ing..