aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

it's not the same lol

when i finish my studies they will give me degree to find a job as a programmer etc.. i don't think that tryskell can

give me degree jejejeje :P

Troll.

it's not the same lol

when i finish my studies they will give me degree to find a job as a programmer etc.. i don't think that tryskell can

give me degree jejejeje :P

as i said, depend on what u want to learn and ofc do with that.

if u payed that only to learn java enough to develop L2j servers or/and understand servers mechanisms , then my way was better.

if u want to for future, for a job, or general java develop. then ur doing the right choose imho :)

If you have skills and you know what you're doing, you don't need any degrees paper.

Come to real life man. If you go to find a job in a company or something they will ask for papers to prove it. Nowadays, everyone says that he has "skills".

Come to real life man. If you go to find a job in a company or something they will ask for papers to prove it. Nowadays, everyone says that he has "skills".

Fully agreed, in France, personal experience < diploma.

But concentrate the discussion on the main topic plox ^^.

Why you need to work in a shitty company and get only cents, when you can make your own business and make only cents too. :)

Corrected for France at least.

Tryskell, stop talking, my patches wait for you :).

PS You favorite dev - Java-man ;D.

Bubu, if you would read facebook you would eventually know what I am currently doing :P.

Sagas classes are under correction (cleaning kamael stuff, and some tweaking). You're right, it will add near 31 quests in the same time. Added to those 31 quests, at least 2 others quests will be added, probably more (as sagas use some others quests in order to work, one has already been corrected).

Some missing infos will be added on serverpackets aswell, and many null checks added for the stability part.

Saying sagas are currently under "debug" would be wrong, as fortunately the main script is almost good (notice the "almost" :P). But I have to add all varka and ketra alliance quests (+6 quests, but 3 are the mirror of the 3 others), and those are truly bugged and can be easily exploited.