aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

You have a closed society where you develop a very good pack but you don't share it with people who are not part of this community.

Hmm..

Also, the friendship between the members is very good. (You, all together make fun of l2jfrozen and you support each other)

Seems familiar..

Maybe, the development of the project is just your "poster" and behind all this is something more than a l2j community.

220px-Square_compasses.svg.png

You should write polars, they would be best-sellers.

That's interesting idea, but that would mean :

- I'm part of a "clan" of ppls skilled enough to dev on L2J.

- that clan is international.

- that clan/gang/crew is specialized to bully others packs (L2JFrozen mainly, but L2J aswell).

Question is : what would be the final goal of that international clan who make fun of others packs (and btw on that side, Frozen doesn't make me fun of myself because they CAN'T make fun - that's what is called "reputation", and I try to keep that reputation high because it's how I am).

I can do better than you, obviously, in conspiracy theory :

- I created 800 accounts on my own forum, and all ppl registered don't exist. All shares are from myself. That's explain why I'm the only one sharing.

- I'm Shyla's and Nefer (cause I'm a bitch) ex-girlfriend, and as they given me up, than I seek revenge destroying that pack. Added to that, I got a problem with russians and L2J in general. That explain why I bully them.

- We're existing but we are all sleeping, and some machines are keeping us alive only to feed with our fluids.

But ty to make my day.

And Elfo, Grim95 copied MSN discussion. Stop with that illuminati stuff...

[c=4]Grim[/c=1] dit :

seems fair

OH WAIT

WHAT THE -beep-

your "poster" and behind all this is something more than a l2j community.

HE THINKS THAT YOU ARE A MASIONIAN

Thibault/Tryskell dit :

I want to control the world using L2J but that's another hand

GODAMN I'M DISCOVERED

FAST I GO SPEAK WITH MY ALIENS FRIENDS TO REPLACE YOUR MEMORIES

[c=4]Grim[/c=1] dit :

dafuqqqqqqqqqqqqqq nooooooooo

You are bullied because you deserve to be bullied. You successfullied trolled me with 2 pages of nonsense.

- I created 800 accounts on my own forum, and all ppl registered don't exist. All shares are from myself. That's explain why I'm the only one sharing.

- I'm Shyla's and Nefer (cause I'm a bitch) ex-girlfriend, and as they given me up, than I seek revenge destroying that pack. Added to that, I got a problem with russians and L2J in general. That explain why I bully them.

- We're existing but we are all sleeping, and some machines are keeping us alive only to feed with our fluids.

Lmao. At least, being a mason is not science fiction.

That's what happened:

You used to be a woman. You had a husband who suffered from cancer and he was very ill. One day, you decided to go the grocery shop with your very young son.

Suddently, Nefer and Shyla grabbed your son, they went in a forest and they sacrifised your son for java knowledge.

You got mad. You didn't know what to do. Until one day.

A demon appeared in front of you and he told you "I will make you a man, I will give you a new identity, you will take your revenge, only if... only if you make a Masonry community"

You said yes.

After that day, you wasted all your money for java books (even if there are free tutorials on internet) and you started studing java 24/7. Until 22/12/10. You create a l2j community. After gaining some reputation, you turned the project into a Masonry community. Now, you and the rest aCis community earn more and more knowledge until the day that your project will be the best one and Shyla will suicide.

True Story.

But, I think that's enough..

You have a closed society where you develop a very good pack but you don't share it with people who are not part of this community.

Hmm..

Also, the friendship between the members is very good. (You, all together make fun of l2jfrozen and you support each other)

Seems familiar..

Maybe, the development of the project is just your "poster" and behind all this is something more than a l2j community.

220px-Square_compasses.svg.png

then u watched to much "tv" and become blind about what masonism is (or i did that).

to start with a question, Since when the best things must always be "in the dark side" ?

but still i cant negate ur post

Okay, back to the grind... Keep conspiracies for Frozen, so far they got more secrets than me.

Changeset 240

Caches rework by Java-man.

HtmCache && CrestCache :

- cleaner code (avoid to create 1 FastMap per type of crests, avoid CrestCache instanciation using static stuff, drop the LazyCache config)

- reduction in memory usage (drop of FastMap usages for others types of lists - Trove and ArrayList).

PS : new JAR to add.

Changeset 241

NPC Skills

Go from 20852 skills loaded to 67807 (x3 skills). 20mo RAM usage added.

Based on L2OFF Gracia, ty agurkasz for the parsing.

If you find aberrations, please fix and/or report.

working on this server right now, few bugs with npc ( talkink island armor shot as example)

Report anythin you find,on aCis forum and describe exactly what you have to report.

Well, aCis facebook page is revamped ^^.

I launch a little event aswell : with facebook "graffiti" application, try to draw Tryskell (I gave some infos about the character on facebook), and share your try. End of the event the 15th April (~11 days).

Here's my try.

The best will be put as aCis facebook logo (if more than 1 participant) ^^.

Gl to eventual participants :P.