[Discuss]Archers & Daggers|| Heavy or Light?

Reptant_

Heavy or Light?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Heavy or Light?

• Heavy
    • Light

• 1 month later...

archers never should use heavy you need speed rather than power about daggers depends on server in average situation you can get more out from a light set

Light power, i play on low server since 2006, main is Sagittarius  and always use light armor.

Ofc heavy is used many times only at siege, at 1 vs 1 light always win.

L2 isn't like this you have good gear and done you win, you need some skills in order to be a good player :D

So Light > Heavy

Light power, i play on low server since 2006, main is Sagittarius  and always use light armor.

Ofc heavy is used many times only at siege, at 1 vs 1 light always win.

L2 isn't like this you have good gear and done you win, you need some skills in order to be a good player :D

So Light > Heavy

Totaly agree!

Ive saw also in many servers L2OFF or L2J many daggers/archers using  Heavy , sincerly ... thats called imbecilism :/

Also not to mention some of the daggers were using Shield also  LOL  .

If you have a Armor mastery called " LIGHT " the specified class should use it.

In Dagger/Archer class in any case Light>Heavy .

Well. I Use draconic set on abyss walker (i dont play any other dagger class) coz with song of water and evasion + powind (on highrates ofc.) its good vs archers with bad acc (like without dance of inspiration or guidance). I dont use song of hunter and focus, so i have free buff slots.

Archers i play only for pk fun or pvp hunt. Mostly i've used majestic, becouse of stun ressist. :)

• 2 months later...

And evasion (since gracia, if not mistaken) aplies to physical skills..

Before you could even think of using heavy against duelist or tyrant.. to get less damage from distance with archer.. but not even that..