[Discuss]Archers & Daggers|| Heavy or Light?

Reptant_

Heavy or Light?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Heavy or Light?

• Heavy
    • Light

Today,while i was playing on an Interlude server,i had some pvps

in one of them

shot00007fk.jpg

he putted me into thoughts

Personally,i think,wearing heavy armor in light armor users,is just retarted.Especially in IL,in archers & dagger classes

what do you think?

some of them wear heavy for more pdef and less dmg.u will see in IL daggers with IC and IC shield and with reflect bufs,such a pain in the ass.thats so wrong but the game let you choose u want to run faster and hit faster and move cooler what so ever ,than wear light,u want to be alive more to reflect dmg to hit slow etc etc,wear heavy.as for archers they wear heavy for p.def and p.atk and very low evasion and acc....

i wear light on both class and with my light i kill any archer/dagger in heavy

i wear light on both class and with my light i kill any archer/dagger in heavy

Same here.If you know how to take advantage of Light(it's evasion)

Cause i have seen ppl using light+berseker lol

Same here.If you know how to take advantage of Light(it's evasion)

Cause i have seen ppl using light+berseker lol

well even ppl with heavy shouldn't use zerk for even more p def.. zerk is kinda not made for daggers

well even ppl with heavy shouldn't use zerk for even more p def.. zerk is kinda not made for daggers

Ofc not

but,using berseker in archers with heavy,is just retarted

so,u have same Atk speed with light(w/o bers) more patk same pdef less mdef less evasion

Playing in a IL server always make me lol

Light Because Increases Evasion + Atk. Speed

Archers Need Atk Speed.

Daggers Need Eva.

Heavy Only For Tanks Like Paladin and etc.

Maybe The Heavy Icreases much p.def and HP but is not for archers+daggers

This is my Gnome.

:)

archerbufs.jpg - the way i buff when i`m archer.ofc i wear draco light and db focus Dyes:STR+4 con-4 (if i remeber well)or str+5 con-5 (+3/-3;+2/-2)

thbufs.jpg -the way i buff when i`m TH.ofc i wear draco light and AS crt.dmg .Dyes:DEX+3 str-3 dex+2 str-2 CON+4 str-4

ofc for TH a cat buff will be awesome but at that time when i took SS i didnt had a cat near me

That's the right way of buffing/dyes,though most times i prefer elemental/divine prot and w/o song of water

aaa ye i remeber i had 2 types of buffs named by me: vs fighters and vs mags,i dont have SS with my bufs vs mags but when i take vs mags buffs i dont take water/r.shock/m.shield/evasion i take all mag resist posible

aaa ye i remeber i had 2 types of buffs named by me: vs fighters and vs mags,i dont have SS with my bufs vs mags but when i take vs mags buffs i dont take water/r.shock/m.shield/evasion i take all mag resist posible

Mshield(again) unholy divine elemental :P

so the conclusion is :Light for the win !!!Heavy for the pussyss

i think that it depends from the server... if you play in a shit server maybe heavy is better....

i think that it depends from the server... if you play in a shit server maybe heavy is better....

Cause u see everyone in heavy.In no L2J pack heavy is better,they are all the same