[Guide] Tyrant

If i had time and if i was still playing l2, i would make tyrant guide. No offence, but you should look at other class guides and see how it should be done before you create guide about some class. For tyrant this guide should be much more bigger then it is now if you really have played with that class. 

aka make something 'like' this

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=165856.0

omg... so if u are so pro make our guide ok? or just don`t spam pls :/

When I'll feel "xax0r, you should make a guide" I'll do it! But yours sux forever! No tactics. You only make something like presentation.. mini presentation. You should make something like this one http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=189586.0

[PL] Napinka OFF, dziecko które uważa się za ownagera [/PL]

When I'll feel "xax0r, you should make a guide" I'll do it! But yours sux forever! No tactics. You only make something like presentation.. mini presentation. You should make something like this one http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=189586.0

[PL] Napinka OFF, dziecko które uważa się za ownagera [/PL]

lol, u are realy idiot, i`m sux? u think u are pro?:o  if yes, make ur own guide facking kidzor, and it`s my first guide noob

lol, u are realy idiot, i`m sux? u think u are pro?:o  if yes, make ur own guide facking kidzor, and it`s my first guide noob

The fact that is ur first guide,doesn't mean anything

my first guide was almost perfect ex

This isn't even guide

Fix it or delete it

Idiot stop flame, okey? Did you understund what I wrote? And what it mean?

[PL] Zweryfikuj wturnie [/PL]

Ok, my guide is upgraded now ;) i think all is good

now is much more better..u see the difference between the 1st try and this one? ill watch it all again to see any error or missing infos

Edit: You should add icons at jewels and also add rb jewels at the list.. and make a short description of the most important jewels

in farm you don't use antharas+zaken?

it deppends about the mobs and so on ... cause like he said

Zaken Earring and Earring of Antharas have Vampiric Rage so on farm i recommend use Tateossian Earring 2x

if mobs are easy to kill you will stay on zealot and bison( I would recommend ) and then you'll be a farm monster ^^