Which augments delete on interlude to balance a server?

Ray

my opinion is that need to delete all active auguments so players could youre only one augument at the same time and also need to delete all hitting skills like stone and shadow flare

And how healers will be able to kill anyone in olympiad ? only with phisical atack ? that's kinda unfair for them ..

Bishops are made for heal and support party not to attack, i have always hated bishop/nukers.. i prefer play on a summoner with attack.

and what about healers in olympiad?

There are classes, like adventurer, paladin and overlord in some interlude's server that are overpower. I think there are no augments to delet to balance servers but delete skills like mirage dash or shield stun. An expample of what i am saying is L2 KnockOut... where adventurer, paladin and overlord are the top classes. That's my opinion

And how healers will be able to kill anyone in olympiad ? only with phisical atack ? that's kinda unfair for them ..

So how did they do it back in C4...

There are classes, like adventurer, paladin and overlord in some interlude's server that are overpower. I think there are no augments to delet to balance servers but delete skills like mirage dash or shield stun. An expample of what i am saying is L2 KnockOut... where adventurer, paladin and overlord are the top classes. That's my opinion

Delete a class skills to balance a srv? would be unfair. And why did u chosed dash as a skill to delete?

my opinion is just to reduse chances of getting a skill (active/passive/chance). or simply remove augments. cause u kill a bishop/ee/se in oly without nuke augment.

and more or less its hard to get the skill u like even with 100% chance of getting a random skill. so make ls top give skills at 1% chance. if an archer gets duel might then hes either lucky or farmed a lot. good for him either way

none? balance is not about deleting.Its about modifying.

only in words :/ the most times they fack up whole l2 with modifying.

Delete all augments, that should solve your problem, or just keep the ones you are interested in.

If you delete active - mages will have -1 in pvp

If you delete passive - everyone will have -1 in pvp

If you delete chance = anyway those chances are useless, only if max enchant is +10 or something like that and they will work

So delete everything and leave only firecracker/song/soe :)

u think ppl will still use ls for those skills? >.<

That was a joke, anyway, besides the chance/firecracker/soe etc augments that are useless, active & passive are to give a little boost for a specific class.

I can make a list with useless augments like flint/ trowing a boulder bla bla, but i'm too lazy ...