Which augments delete on interlude to balance a server?

Ray

For sure,the active damage skills,such as stone,prominence etc

also,agility level 10,or at least nerf it

duel might is also kind of unbalance

and ofcourse all chances,cause no way that they will work smoothly in interlude(as they should be)

For sure,the active damage skills,such as stone,prominence etc

also,agility level 10,or at least nerf it

duel might is also kind of unbalance

and ofcourse all chances,cause no way that they will work smoothly in interlude(as they should be)

then better delete all auguments...

then better delete all auguments...

We talk about balance

in IL

which is kind of difficult

an archer with duel might rules everything

an archer with agility rules everything.can't die vs archers

a bishop with active qq

and we all now about chance skills

still have shield,might,magic barrier,empower,focus,heal,battle roar and many others

also,he can just nerf the others

You shouldn't delete any augment .. just nerf them ..

For nuke skills ( stone/proeminence/shadow flare/etc) add a reuse

For active/pasive agility decrease the amount of evasion it gives

For active/pasive duel might decrease the amount of pvp p atk it gives

And so on , till you think it's balanced

fail idea to delete an augment..better put them with low chance or difficult farm.

not rly

imagine a bishop with nuker augment in IL..if even a noob is fckin lucky he will own the server

not rly

imagine a bishop with nuker augment in IL..if even a noob is fckin lucky he will own the server

Bishops are made for heal and support party not to attack, i have always hated bishop/nukers.. i prefer play on a summoner with attack.

Bishops are made for heal and support party not to attack, i have always hated bishop/nukers.. i prefer play on a summoner with attack.

Even if you're sumoner , you augment your weapon , you get active nuke .. what will you do ? stay on sumoner or add ee/bishop subclass and pwn everybody ?

I remember 3 years ago i think on a interlude 10x server, i had dwarf main and ee subclass with shadow flare , and i rolled almost everyone except other ee with vamp claw active ^^

Even if you're sumoner , you augment your weapon , you get active nuke .. what will you do ? stay on sumoner or add ee/bishop subclass and pwn everybody ?

I remember 3 years ago i think on a interlude 10x server, i had dwarf main and ee subclass with shadow flare , and i rolled almost everyone except other ee with vamp claw active ^^

well u should pwn that other ee too cause Vampiric touch active is just a waste of mana... especially on low rates.. so he had to finish mana 1st of u and u should kill him

well u should pwn that other ee too cause Vampiric touch active is just a waste of mana... especially on low rates.. so he had to finish mana 1st of u and u should kill him

Yea .. but i was noob >.>

my opinion is that need to delete all active auguments so players could youre only one augument at the same time and also need to delete all hitting skills like stone and shadow flare