Does piracy kill gaming?

Who the hell gives a shit for that big gaming companies?

<3 Warez <3

I'm not talking abou the 'big fish' but the new and upcoming ones.

• 5 weeks later...

Well why all of us play illegal games and no buy new cauze i am 100% sure that all of us have download piracy games from the net so if whe all agree that YES it is stupid to do this why all make it?(Just something to think about ;))

If i were in game company i would bring down games price. Why people should waste 60€ to buy a game if they can downlad it gratis?

If company fail it's their fault. Lower price= more people will buy game= more outcome and earning=company stay alive=next version of the game.

Imo,it really does!Think it that way:

A company makes a pro game.Everybody likes it=Everybody downloads it=few buy it=zero outcome and earning=company closes=no next version of the game.

not all of us got so much money to spend on stupid things like games,better for me just to download the game i want from torrent

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Its free advert for developers.

Its normal that some1 want to check what he gonna buy. If i find something interesting, i download it, to check. If its fine - i go to shop and buy it. If not, i just delete it.

• 1 month later...

NO

no such replies pelase!

i think piracy doesn't kill the gaming, because not everyone can afford and buy those expensive games.. that's my mind

imo,you have to pick..piracy kills gaming but saves your pockets.What's more important?

You can also find demo versions of games..anyway,online mode saves it for games like fifa..

i think piracy doesn't kill the gaming, because not everyone can afford and buy those expensive games.. that's my mind

companies wont earn money with this shit, so no more games >.>