Does piracy kill gaming?

I hope you're kidding!

More like sarcasm. Obviously piracy doesn't help in any way the future of gaming industry ,because it's ruining their expenses ,which happens to be their main purpose when starting a business.

More like sarcasm. Obviously piracy doesn't help in any way the future of gaming industry ,because it's ruining their expenses ,which happens to be their main purpose when starting a business.

Οh,tank god!Now,that we're facing economical problems,we will be seeing even less epic games continuing.Remember my word!

I dont think so. Maybe we will see more epic games continue in low prices. :)

That would do the trick I guess :p

I can say : 1) I never buy games I have la2 and other online game . In shop i see only WOW sucks . Cops never kill all torrent.

Buy a PS3 and tell me again what you think!

yes you have a point ,for most of the games this really happens.everybody goes and downloads the games .i have only 1 game that i have bought them the last years and it's pro evolution soccer versions :D

Well,I don't know...

The only games I'm buying for PC is COD and CS but since I own a PS3 and I love playing there I can say I'm a really frequent game buyer!