Does piracy kill gaming?

If I like a game I will buy it be sure about this as I did with COD : Black OPS !

Yeah,right. . .and why's 7th burning his ass there all day instead of you?

Also,believe me,MOST people buy these games.At least many

also,something very important

There are always people who are going to buy games. For instance, if it wasn't for downloading i wouldn't play any games.

This

I will never play a game,if i wasn't downloading it.I would play 1-2 games in year

also,companies HAVE money

i haven't T_T

Also,believe me,MOST people buy these games.At least many

also,something very importantThis

I will never play a game,if i wasn't downloading it.I would play 1-2 games in year

also,companies HAVE money

i haven't T_T

yeah,companies like ea canada,treyearch and such 'big fish' companies DO HAVE money but what if none have bought Uncharted but download them?

We would have missed an awesome sequel since Naughty dog is not that 'rich"!

I don't a fack about NCSoft sinced it ruined my hours , my διάθεση and my money with their china-shit/hax on Aion , plus their awful/retarted/non-existant support. Plus not my fault that they decided to revamp a square graphic game on 2011 (too late) , screw them ;x

+1

Καλά ρε μαλάκα, τόσα λεφτά δίνω στην μάνα σου. Δεν σου δίνει κανά φράγκο εσένα να πάρεις κανά παιχνίδι? Τς τς τς... Την καριόλα..

Abusing ???? youre a looser then mate .

On topic. As you know there are demo versions . youre testing , seeing if you like then you prevent on buying the product. But wait a second we are talking about mmo games or all kind?

mmo ok you can find the client and pay to play official servers or just find a patch to play on private servers

but in other games...mmmm...im greedy but depends the game.

in my collection i have more than 200+ original titles coz i really like them and i respect the teams that are behind them 

nowadays piracy dont kill our pocket but some other ppl are loosing their jobs.

On topic. As you know there are demo versions . youre testing , seeing if you like then you prevent on buying the product. But wait a second we are talking about mmo games or all kind?

mmo ok you can find the client and pay to play official servers or just find a patch to play on private servers

in my collection i have more than 200+ original titles coz i really like them and i respect the teams that are behind them 

we're talking generally dude:)

I am with you!

Thank you .

I can tell you stories and facts about how many companies have closed due to not a title bringing them money coz of piracy even if their title was awesome . ill keep specially what i said "nowadays piracy dont kill our pocket but some other ppl are loosing their jobs."

Just a small edit. all of you are playing l2, wow etc etc....and my question is : how many of you have tried darkfall that its from greek and some other foreign developers? really i'd like a comment.

Thank you .

I can tell you stories and facts about how many companies have closed due to not a title bringing them money coz of piracy even if their title was awesome . ill keep specially what i said "nowadays piracy dont kill our pocket but some other ppl are loosing their jobs."

Bring up some examples please.I would be grateful!

Bring up some examples please.I would be grateful!

Ok Ok you fell in love with me so ill give you 1 example.

11,500 people in the video game industry lost their jobs since late 2008. The final count for layoffs since the economic meltdown in late 2008 reached 11,488 worldwide, with the majority of the losses coming in 2010.

95 studios were affected, with 58 of them being American. The study also noted that the year saw a record number of studios going under, making mention of 3D Realms, Midway and Pandemic (really remember those companies?) just 3 of 18 to close completely.

Ok Ok you fell in love with me so ill give you 1 example.

11,500 people in the video game industry lost their jobs since late 2008. The final count for layoffs since the economic meltdown in late 2008 reached 11,488 worldwide, with the majority of the losses coming in 2010.

95 studios were affected, with 58 of them being American. The study also noted that the year saw a record number of studios going under, making mention of 3D Realms, Midway and Pandemic (really remember those companies?) just 3 of 18 to close completely.

I'm not in love!Not with you at least.We just happen to have the same thoughts and points of view.

He's my son, what's your problem?

weeeeeeew thank god. I know some things coz im on business market so i know things are even that im openmind person (thats what the other says).

so lets see and some other comments .