[Poll]Interlude Vs Freya

Smok3BoY

Interlude or Freya ?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya ?

• interlude
    • Freya

Many players (i'm the part of it) are stucked to IL because this is the last "not Aion" chronicle, after IL, it's not even L2 anymore, it's a pre-Aion like.

PvP in IL is far funnier than Aion, and believe me or not, Aion is more disbalanced than L2. About new skills etc, why to add new skills in L2, when 30 to 60% on some classes aren't used.

L2 nowadays is a sort of Aion, and this is the main error. They create contents because their servers are full of high lvl players.

I don't even talk of heretic things from Freya, like low lvl areas becomes high lvl. Or kamalols.

Anyway, in L2 IL you still can have massive amount of fun, all depends of the balance the server owner will made. And this is the main point, because even low rate, there are balances to do, and many things to correct because IL chronicle have never been finished correctly.

On a x5 server, you can have around 1y playtime before get bored, without any customs from server devs.

And death to all x5k rate with stuff +25. They missed something.

Many players (i'm the part of it) are stucked to IL because this is the last "not Aion" chronicle, after IL, it's not even L2 anymore, it's a pre-Aion like.

PvP in IL is far funnier than Aion, and believe me or not, Aion is more disbalanced than L2. About new skills etc, why to add new skills in L2, when 30 to 60% on some classes aren't used.

L2 nowadays is a sort of Aion, and this is the main error. They create contents because their servers are full of high lvl players.

I don't even talk of heretic things from Freya, like low lvl areas becomes high lvl. Or kamalols.

Anyway, in L2 IL you still can have massive amount of fun, all depends of the balance the server owner will made. And this is the main point, because even low rate, there are balances to do, and many things to correct because IL chronicle have never been finished correctly.

On a x5 server, you can have around 1y playtime before get bored, without any customs from server devs.

And death to all x5k rate with stuff +25. They missed something.

who said about Aion ?

have you ever played?

who said about Aion ?

have you ever played?

He gave an example.

Anyway that's true, everything that came after Interlude is like wow/aion..... fantasyyyy.

actually i know a new mid rate interlude romanian server with off platfrom that opened today 3 dec.it's called L2Overdose..its quite the best il server i ever played 

anyway...epilogue+Il items are the best

actually i know a new mid rate interlude romanian server with off platfrom that opened today 3 dec.it's called L2Overdose..its quite the best il server i ever played 

anyway...epilogue+Il items are the best

lol it opened yesterday and you have figured out that its the best server u ve played.. yeah ok

Interlude > Freya, because interlude is simple and it is easier to balance classes than in Freya ^^

ΙL is one of the most unbalanced clients

ΙL is one of the most unbalanced clients

not all srvs.. and.. u think freya is much more balanced with all that skills? all saying that freya/EP are balanced but i dont see so much balance though

not all srvs.. and.. u think freya is much more balanced with all that skills? all saying that freya/EP are balanced but i dont see so much balance though

dunno, maybe that's because L2 was never balanced game at all:P

i agree in some way..in freya 3 attribute in armors is somehow unbalance...but nothing is comparing to Interlude,the archer pwnage(even in retail)

i agree in some way..in freya 3 attribute in armors is somehow unbalance...but nothing is comparing to Interlude,the archer pwnage(even in retail)

pff

This is dev's job and can balance any class with many ways,the prob is that there aren't left any IL devs to open a private server and all newbie devs open their own server with a result to have too unbalanced and from all of these servers you have as a conclusion that IL is unbalanced >.>,am i wrong?