[Poll]Interlude Vs Freya

Smok3BoY

Interlude or Freya ?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya ?

• interlude
    • Freya

Also, Freya has a bunch of things that attract new people into Lineage 2, for example instanced areas(pailaka, kamaloka and etc)- it's easier to level up your char, common items are great, after high five update low a grade full items in luxury shop. Every single update NCsoft makes- makes Lineage 2 become easier and at the same time harder, like appearance of s84 low and high grade sets and so on. Now on Freya chronicle, B grade is like C grade was in c6, after High five update, A grade will have the same value like B grade has in Freya(dunno if I said what I think about it clearly enough :( )

Also, Freya has a bunch of things that attract new people into Lineage 2, for example instanced areas(pailaka, kamaloka and etc)- it's easier to level up your char, common items are great, after high five update low a grade full items in luxury shop. Every single update NCsoft makes- makes Lineage 2 become easier and at the same time harder, like appearance of s84 low and high grade sets and so on. Now on Freya chronicle, B grade is like C grade was in c6, after High five update, A grade will have the same value like B grade has in Freya(dunno if I said what I think about it clearly enough :( )

well i think that for ppl that never played l2 will be much more difficult to start from newer chronicles.. and others won't even join cause they will think is too difficult.

yea but guyz (for you that have voted for interlude )

In interlude all you got to do is +skills and +armors weapons and etc

in freya you got atributes and certif skills and armors weapons +skills there are to many new things to do

yea but guyz (for you that have voted for interlude )

In interlude all you got to do is +skills and +armors weapons and etc

in freya you got atributes and certif skills and armors weapons +skills there are to many new things to do

in freya u have new things (yes many) and i like new things, but when they r done correctly.epilogue was a major upgrade because they fixed everything wrong from the older versions. and was quite balanced (very well i would say) i played freya and it looked like a total mess!! i had the feeling that everything new , compared to ep, was poorly adjasted...

in freya u have new things (yes many) and i like new things, but when they r done correctly.epilogue was a major upgrade because they fixed everything wrong from the older versions. and was quite balanced (very well i would say) i played freya and it looked like a total mess!! i had the feeling that everything new , compared to ep, was poorly adjasted...

for this sometimes i hate new things.. they just cant handle the changes and they make unbalance and confusing things.. could u image l2god?

so the point of our topic

both smok3boy and his bro are wrong:P the best is epilogue^^

or c3 where u use ss manually!! :D

lol c3 where are we in 2002???

and why epilogue is the best ?

you can have easyly +30 skills and lots of certification skills

those have fixed at freya

+30 skills in low rate r that easy? i cant know... lots of cert skills? i think ur limited to 3 class specific in low rates ...

c3 was a bit of joke, mostly because it was a LOT different than c4 and afterwards servers