[Poll]Easiest class

So what's the easiest class to play in ur opinion?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the easiest class to play in ur opinion?

• Archers
    • Daggers
    • Tanks
    • Healers
    • Nukers
    • Other...

IF u guys still think archers aren't easy to play just watch this guide made by finito.. the whole guide for 3 archers is shorter then a guide for any other single class.. and look at the few skills u have to use ;]

Imagine that in Interlude,u use only 2-3 skills

anyway,playing well,buffing well,can be learned,even by guides

but playing in a good way,keep in RANGE always,isn't something so easy

;)

Imagine that in Interlude,u use only 2-3 skills

anyway,playing well,buffing well,can be learned,even by guides

but playing in a good way,keep in RANGE always,isn't something so easy

;)

at interlude you dont use skills. just /attack. ;x

come on guys. dont judge by ur experience. for me all classes are more or less easy. even thought i can use for pvp 1 or 2 that i have enough experience, i can still play with all classes and pretty good actually. this topic is not for ppl that have experience. all those who have played l2 for 1-2 years max can handle more or less all classes. even in low rate retail like servers, u know how to play a summoner even if u have never made one, and u can catch up with his skills instantly, even if u have never heard of them before. this topic is more for comparing classes for ppl that have no experience at all in l2, both in pve and pvp. surely u need experience to be a pro archer with the right skills and tactics but a inexperienced archer would kill easily an inexperienced mage/dagger class (my opinion always, of course i might be wrong :P)

how can an archer xp easily in a low rate? >.>

You're joking, right?

Archers are the best for killing bosses since C5 along with destro. Also, a really common long term farm party set up is this...

1. sws

2. bd

3. wc

4. wk

5. bp

6. ee

7. archer

8. archer

9. archer

A party like this can easily solo a few bosses (Ketra/Varka/Cabrio etc - Without a tank of course) and can farm almost anywhere.

You're joking, right?

Archers are the best for killing bosses since C5 along with destro. Also, a really common long term farm party set up is this...

1. sws

2. bd

3. wc

4. wk

5. bp

6. ee

7. archer

8. archer

9. archer

A party like this can easily solo a few bosses (Ketra/Varka/Cabrio etc - Without a tank of course) and can farm almost anywhere.

i am talking for solo..

i am talking for solo..

yes

you can't compare mages/titan/tyrant/gladi's xp with archer...even dagger makes easier

especially in IL,archers can xp only at easy mobs,like ketra/varka

You can't solo farm :P

Right word.Farm

you can xp until some level

as archer you need sure subclass to farm

that's why few people start as base class archer and most make subclass after

Right word.Farm

you can xp until some level

as archer you need sure subclass to farm

that's why few people start as base class archer and most make subclass after

I'm talking generally, not just archers.

You're joking, right?

1. sws

2. bd

3. wc

4. wk

5. bp

6. ee

7. archer

8. archer

9. archer

Do you remember our party in RA ? <3

With walker you can farm easily

or with a spellhowler px until 81

ok, farm S grade weapon recs with spellhowler then.

Do you remember our party in RA ? <3

[GR] Μαλάκα μπήκα pmfun πριν 2-3 μέρες, και τι είδα; Ο godsend ακούει Ντέμη Ρούσσο. Φανατικά όμως, όχι 4-5 γνωστά.