[Preview ?][G*Star 2010] Lineage2 - Goddess of Destruction (GOD)

Lelouch

Not rly

And,what the hell,this update MUST be done

most players want new things

You can stay at a 2006 Chronicle as well...with it's unbalance and all of them

shouldnt we sticky this topic?

its pretty essential, that change.

There are other 2 topics about this things.. and all 3 has some different infos from others >.> why dont they just make a complete topic without opening so much topics..

My opinion, l;ike i said in the other topic, is that this game maybe will be cool but they can't call it l2 anymore.

why dont they call it f******g l3? with all the time spent on gracia, freya and this thing, they would have made l3 from the beggining. they have made aion already, why do they need a second game with same environment and different name?

im i the only one who doesnt understand the purpose of all these?

we can just hope they will make more promotion in EU after this update so we get again a lot l2 player...

its just to bad that some stuff is looking to much like Aion or WoW but ofc Lineage will be still better then them because of the great game play...

lets see when it come out ;)

why dont they call it f******g l3? with all the time spent on gracia, freya and this thing, they would have made l3 from the beggining. they have made aion already, why do they need a second game with same environment and different name?

im i the only one who doesnt understand the purpose of all these?

That's what I say :D