Crack for Kamael Walker (OOG 10.9.0 | IG 1.92-1.93-1.94-1.95)

nemecis

The funny thing is that people wont pay $7 per month for cheating which is fuck all. BUT people will ebay on official server which in the long run cost way more then paying for walker and that is a form of cheating too. Same goes with private servers.

At the moment im happy just to pay $7 per month because i know after buying two walker time cards. A new crack will be made.

Hi

Not everyone buy things on ebay, or even can play at official... So private servers as well as cracked walker r welcome :p

No the term ebay just means buying adena which 95%+ people do on official servers. And on privates its the same but just called donation. $7 is NOTHING! nethier how rich or poor you are. Anyone can afford $7. So people should just spend $7 just for this month and see if theres a crack that will come out again.

Theres no point in keep asking. Someone will post a crack sooner or later. For the mean while just pay for walker.

hi all

1.94 in private server :

i login no problem

map working just char not selected mobs no go to fight no self bufs any body help me

ip is 212.72.187.2

+1 same error . i try to login successfully on ct1 private l2j server.. cant verofy tho..

server uses its own patch (system.zip directory) and no host file.. please help

i have aproblem with gameguard after last patch in official.Any tip?

the same on my side.

i tryed few things, like change hosts, change .bat, and change l2.ini... and lil more.. but nothing halped...

I can use OOG just fine

I got this error when trying to log with OOG, anyone know what am I doing wrong? :S

04:43:14 »¶Ó­Ê¹ÓÃÐÐÕß¡£

04:43:14 Link LoginServer Succeed.

04:43:15 服务器[01]当前在线率:9.50%,能否登陆:能

04:43:19 Link GameServer Succeed.

04:43:24 ->Enter Char[1].

04:43:28 Packet Error ...

since the last update, noone can make walker verify, everybody just ask, pls make, how can I make, pls help- only spam. I understand you guys that you want walker to work, but try using search button and read more topics where they writte about the same problem that we all have. Noone did post a solution on how to make it work again. We all know that the walker isnt working, so pls stop saying that- my walker stoped working-wtf wtf bla bla bla....

if anyone has a solution on how to make walker work again---- pls, u r welcome to post and share with us your discovery..

no hard feelings guys.. i constantly read this topic, and all i see is new "spam" post-replys.

cya

i found this---> is there anyone who can look at this page, you got to pay for it

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:IFPeUJKyvBgJ:www.revamped.org/+l2walker+1.96+emu&hl=sl&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=si

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamael L2Walker Crack for Ingame and OOG

There is a new OOG bypass and InGame loopback.

- L2Walker Bypass

It still needs testing so we will give you an update when it has been confirmed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOG works, IG doesnt work.. so they say