Crack for Kamael Walker (OOG 10.9.0 | IG 1.92-1.93-1.94-1.95)

nemecis

Yeah apparently it's the crack only not working..

Any1 tested http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=22892.0 this solution?

I was able to launch IG l2 walker and pop up the option screens...still I don't get chinese so i was stuck ..

the oog 10.9.0 is working again for me..

working "again" ? u mean it stopped working for u the way it did for all of us? ..How can that be :S I tried but hasn't started working for me ..and when I start my game with the IG version my client kills itself in a minute ..maybe 'cos of the GG

the oog 10.9.0 is working again for me..

OOG is at least getting me this far...

10:03:33 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£

10:03:33 Link LoginServer Succeed.

10:03:36 Login LoginServer Success.

10:03:36 服务器[01]当前在线率:51.43%,能否登陆:能

10:03:39 Link GameServer Succeed.

10:03:44 ->Enter Char[1].

But this it does not go into game. I did actually see my stats of my one character fill in, but it just logged me out.

By the way, I am using OOG 10.9.0 w/ xzCrk.exe file and NO loopback or anything else. Also, i changed my protocolversion to 831.

I AM ALMOST THERE! Just need to figure out why it is logging out right at enter world. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Well i hope someone break the new protection i really need this bot hahaha, is not cool to have to buff yourself with 3 different buffers instead of having the bot to do it for you. have anyone done any progress with this?  (im talking about OOG)