Crack for Kamael Walker (OOG 10.9.0 | IG 1.92-1.93-1.94-1.95)

nemecis

guys hi

when i press tcptunel the black box where we have to write the commands appear and dissparear very quickly same with forward.bat and after when i try to log in verify fail;/what should i do?anyone knows?ty 4 help

you dont need to launch tcptunnel.exe

make sure tcptunnel.exe and forward.bat are in the same directory and just launch the bat file, nothing else

Edit: Yes this works with the new version 1.94 IG walker too

if walker authorizes then I dunno why you cant autofight

if walker doesnt authorize recheck all the steps, you either missed something or made a mistake somplace. If you follow the instructions exactly as laid out in my original post walker will authorize and obviously autofight

mmm I rechecked everything ...I haven't made a mistake ...The only issue is that the server that I play on requires me to modify the hosts file and add 2 extra lines which is the server address. Without them the client wont identify the server, so is there some way to fix this? ...I got exams going so I wanna set up the bot and study XD ...Hope someone can help me, also the server has a custom patch (www.thesource.it) ...

This is what my host file looks like :

# --------------------------------------------------

# The Source Shard

89.96.73.43 L2authd.lineage2.com # The source#

89.96.73.43 l2testauthd.lineage2.com # The source#

#--------------------------------------------------------

127.0.0.1 localhost

192.168.1.12 L2authd.Lineage2.com

#---------------------------------------------------------

delete this:

# The Source Shard

89.96.73.43 L2authd.lineage2.com # The source#

89.96.73.43 l2testauthd.lineage2.com # The source#

leave just this in your hosts file

127.0.0.1 localhost

192.168.1.12 L2authd.lineage2.com

go to wherever you placed your forward.bat file, open it in notepad and change the ip in the bat to 89.96.73.43 ie your bat file should read tcptunnel --local-port=2106 --remote-host=89.96.73.43 --remote-port=2106 --stay-alive

This obviously is only for that server ... my original post was/is for retail. So people playing retail DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING