Crack for Kamael Walker (OOG 10.9.0 | IG 1.92-1.93-1.94-1.95)

nemecis

This is what my hosts file looks like right now :

127.0.0.1 localhost

192.168.1.12 L2authd.lineage2.com

And this is my batch file:

tcptunnel --local-port=2106 --remote-host=89.96.73.43 --remote-port=2106 --stay-alive

This is my set.ini :

[PATH]

L2_PATH=D:\Program Files\Lineage II - PTS_PTS\system\l2.exe

LoginServerIP= L2authd.Lineage2.com

Download/Extract eL2Walker1.92 Check

Microsoft Loopback Adapter Check

Loopback Properties Check

Extract TCP Tunnel to L2w directory Check

Create .bat file Check

Now when I try to log in ..I get the errror saying "Password you have entered is incorrect, please recheck ..."

Before the update I used to use the older version of l2w for interlude where I only had to add something to the original hosts file and it worked fine ...

Also I run the game using the l2.exe in the system folder.

Thx

EDIT

*Ran out of almost all patience and is about to blast*

Is there a way to configure it for private servers?... I supposed that method wont work since you gotta specify the server in the host files so how to run 192.168.1.12 L2authd.Lineage2.com plus the server info?

Hey guys the problem I am having is unzipping or opening up the TCP tunnel file I have just finished downloading from this post onto my desktop. When I double click on it I get the message ...

"Windows cannot open this file:

File: tcptunnel.rar

To open this file, Windows needs to know a program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select it from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.

What do you want to do?

x Use the web service to find the correct program or

o Select a program from a list of installed programs"

When I right click on it my only option is to open it and when i do that I get the same message from above. Can someone please give me some direction or guidance please. Thanks. I play on retail servers.

Hey guys the problem I am having is unzipping or opening up the TCP tunnel file I have just finished downloading from this post onto my desktop. When I double click on it I get the message ...

"Windows cannot open this file:

File: tcptunnel.rar

To open this file, Windows needs to know a program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select it from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.

What do you want to do?

x Use the web service to find the correct program or

o Select a program from a list of installed programs"

When I right click on it my only option is to open it and when i do that I get the same message from above. Can someone please give me some direction or guidance please. Thanks. I play on retail servers.

u need to download winrar and install it. or use totalcomander liek I do :D