Crack for Kamael Walker (OOG 10.9.0 | IG 1.92-1.93-1.94-1.95)

nemecis

Apparently the guy that created walker found out about the loopback hack and has changed the IP. 

I heard packet size changed, just wait a bit inky for updated crack

I didn't change anything in walker setup-crack... (and i think all of us), walker didn't communicate with walker servers (as far as i know-monitored with firewall all the time)....

So ... how the IP changed???? also if retail server changed packet size..is it a reason that walker doesn't verify???????? ... is walker verification ncsoft job???/

walker & ncsoft is the same????? they say no......

So i can't find any reason walker stopped.... no update in client, no update in walker, no communication with walker servers.... but stopped in all of us...... just like a ..."shareware" program.....

i cant open the game even without bot.

Always gameguard error.

I unistall and install the game again but nothing. Game Guard Error

I think the new adibot system find something from the windows system and block it.

Anyone. Any Idea

if u got gameguard error put this string in your host file

216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com

that resolves the problem of gameguard various errors but l2walker still dont verify coz the port got closed...trying to find other opened port

i'm tested OGG and IG

OGG: tested in l2j server and workd PERFECT.

IG: tested in same server and doesn`t works, when i log, i see the skills of my char in the window of walker but.. when i excecute for example.... "Buff Self" no work anithing.

I didn't change anything in walker setup-crack... (and i think all of us), walker didn't communicate with walker servers (as far as i know-monitored with firewall all the time)....

So ... how the IP changed???? also if retail server changed packet size..is it a reason that walker doesn't verify???????? ... is walker verification ncsoft job???/

walker & ncsoft is the same????? they say no......

So i can't find any reason walker stopped.... no update in client, no update in walker, no communication with walker servers.... but stopped in all of us...... just like a ..."shareware" program.....

you r correct...no update happened in walker or client (talking before thusday's update ) the verification was local (atleast thats the idea with the virtual nic) so what happened? the rumors about ports and ips cant be correct because walker didnt connect to net, so what changed?

many years now i think that ncsoft built walker or at least bought it down the road...l2 would not have even the half number of accounts that now has (if not closed) if the walker didnt existed. (thats why there is not botting ban - and banning 5 ppl per month its a joke). the new policy is: let simple gamers bot so they continue paying us, but MAKE them pay us for that. Ban all of them who are buying adena in order to "force" everyone to bot for their adena. leave a "hole" into the walker, so everyone can get a taste of walker and starts using it. after a month make it stop (as if it was programmed or a demo feature) so everyone will go buy timecards for walker = more money for nc..tax free also...

you thing that the timing is coincidence? they opened server transfers (money to reactivate accounts + more money to transfer players) ppl though oh its nice i can bot free lets open my accounts again...

and after the 2 week of server transfers walker went dead.

even after thusdays update that gameguard detects walker you think that ppl that are paying for walker cant bot?

a friend of mine half an hour ago logged normally with his IG walker, no gameguard error but he has a timecard for walker

here in greece we say:"to many coincidences are no more coincidences"

p.s sorry for bad english...

Vilor- all you worte makes sense. its logical that they would sooner or later do that. NC is corrupt and it makes sense that they work together with towalker.

The walker doesent even work on private servers. But Vilor if they wont open the walker again for free again, they will in 2 moths loose those player, cuz i think their is still a mojority of players who wont buy walker time card. at least i wont- i wont pay for "cheating".  i rather go and play on another c6 server and bot for free. Official servers are all corrupted and nc soft encurages players to "cheat" even pay for the walker and i think that is big shame, cuz, in their eula is written- fair play!

i hope the walker will be free soon- cracked!