[Exploit] Maxtor's Help.htm

Maxtor

lol exw bare8i na to akouw:P kai ti einai o maxtor gia na ftiaksei help gia olous tous servers pou den tous kserei oute h mana tous?ftiakste monoi sas an 8elete..mhn ta perimenete etoima

hi people !

i understood that you will do no more (1.6) because they have patched all the l2 servers !

hmm , maybe you can give a shot to this one , because on this server it is legall to use l2walker , so .....who knows ....

www.lineage2world.com

i saw that i am not the only 1 who play on this server !

so pls maxtor , just try ...and if u do it ...post it here pls

thx for all ...and keep on doin' good things

Hi there.

I found this .htm files and downloaded 'em to check them out. A few of its options work greatly, but unfortunately not enough. In e*PvPs forum Maxtor said, that I need to download his L2player bypass and pointed at his thread about this subject. I checked it asap. Unfortunately are the links to the download dead now. ;(

That is why I would like to ask you to update them. :) - Would be very kind of you.

Yours faithfully -

Berry

EDIT : I play L2 on a L2j server, btw. They haven't fixed anything up to now and I don't think, that they are going to do.