[Exploit] Maxtor's Help.htm

Maxtor

LOL...guys carefull with those help files...i almost got banned cause this help file send msg to server....very funny msg: in case admin block ur request of html...this files send msg with this text: "you are bloking me, and i wont forgive you"

i Have luck cause GM was with great humor and laught about that msg and didnt baned me...since that day i never trusted in Help files encripted.

-- Merry Christmas all

ps: sry bad english

silver, if u have walker working in L2extreme i think theres a program that links walker to help bug...but there is also a section in this forum for unlock help menu, but u need do know how to work in Assembly

silver' date=' if u have walker working in L2extreme i think theres a program that links walker to help bug...but there is also a section in this forum for unlock help menu, but u need do know how to work in Assembly[/quote']

Don't understand shit of any programming what so ever... Not even scripting...

But sure would love to know how to check when a GM is close to me hidden...

But for now i'll stick with the help file only...

You'll probably know about artmoney there's allready a guide here

http://www.maxbastards.gr/portal/viewtopic.php?t=169&sid=a9a90a9c9d58a7f5f10470856dffdfee

btw you can use l2scanner by maddaemon(gamehaqs)all you've got to do is take the <html><he....<br> and <a acti...5"> parts and put them in your help.html file plus you'll need l2decrypt(google it)to decrypt the html file after you decrypted your .html open it with any text editor and modify it.

Guyz it's just so easy to make your own .html files that maxtor wouldn't bother in making a new release.

It might be easy, i can agree with that... The problem for the guys like myself is how to make it display ingame... :roll:

alcobia2 I learn assembler in sql, but it's specified for microprocessors (dunno how to spell it :P), will I be able to do something with the knowledge I have, I mean I know all the basic commands, like jumps, nops etc.