[Exploit] Maxtor's Help.htm

Maxtor

First of all,I wanna salute you all.I'm new in the lineage buisness.I play for a few weeks on a privat server of Lineage II Chronicle 3: Rise of Darkness (with real IP;this is the address http://85.204.36.150/ if you wanna take a look)...The rate of the server is very low...x7 adena,x7 exp,x7 drop item,x1party exp

Now I am lvl 50 with an elf->spellsinger

On the server i can't raise a pet into a strider,I i wanna strider...but to buy it...it will cost me 40 milions adena,and i can't get thous money from monsters...a monster is giving me...5000 adena so...i need 8000 monsters to kill to buy myself a strider.

Maxtor 1.5...i put the files in the dir,when i enter the game with L2.exe and then alt+x ->help appears to me the pictures on the 1st page of this topics,but don't work...what should i do?

Is there a maxtor 1.6?!or something?

I've been searching the net for bug exploites,but nin has worked for me and my needs...

gia sas pedia na rotiso afou kanw antigrafi ta arxia sto fakelo l2text trexo to kanoniko l2.exe apo to system kai sti sinexia? egw 8elw na parw tatoo kai underware kai cloak ti prepei na kanw?