[Exploit] Maxtor's Help.htm

Maxtor

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello maxtor and to all other guys that works to make our life easier ... i want to ask if u can make one help.html or l2walker for the netplague server....lineage.netplague.com.......is not a very popular server but i would like to try it

i dont spam here just post cuz maxtor has wrote in some previews post and other section that cuz servers has fix most of the things we must say to him the name of the server with the adress and he will do his best to make one or not if is imposible......soz for my english ...

i stil w8 one descent answer if is possible or not ...nothink more nothink less

maxtor cant create help.html files for each server...it's imposible.maxtor is a human and he have life.

sry for bad english..try to learn something and create your own help.htm...

or try to check your server if help.htm is enabled or disabled...if some1 find a server with help.htm enabled,then me (and maybe maxtor) will create a help.htm

ps:sry 4 bad english

agahnim as i told to soz but i forgot to tell u that the help.html is enabled on this serevr i wrote to latest posts....i am asking this from u guys cuz me i dont know the way to make one....i am going to stick to ur words in this server the help works pls try

and pls dont get angry if u can show me how to make one then i will never bother u again .but i think this will be hard cuz i have no knowledge of programing

soz for my english

http://www.maxbastards.gr/portal/viewtopic.php?t=169 it's a sticky topic!

posting in this topic and ask us to create a help.htm is only a bullshit.you never take an answer.sry.

as i said: this topic isn't for help.htm request

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...