[Exploit] Maxtor's Help.htm

Maxtor

How do i know which server i am playing at L2J or L2 ?

This stuff about getting correct ID for each server...............

you mena that on differrent servers same questions and answers have different IDs ?

With the help ArtMoney i manged to fnd some strings like:

link gabrielle_q0337_01a.htm

337 it is the quest number, 01 and `a` i think number of answer or smth.

The first question iz where that gabrielle.htm is located (i didn't find it with l2decrypt)

And the second is what "bypass -h" mean?

And the last: In help.htm there are some variables like smth.....?dvc=216&norep=3 or quest_id=43

Theese are parameters for htm links, but how do i know the names of theese parameters? I mean are there other parametrers and how do i find them?

Or may be this help.htm is kiddie protected? I will have to rewrite it for my purposes

Another Idea: gabrielle_q0337_01a.htm is equal to quest_id=337 noask=1 and dvc is the same as quest_id

• 2 weeks later...

Prosił bym jakiegoś polaka o napisanie mi włączenia cheatów na serwerze nightmare iDragon3d w punktach co pokolei sciagac co zrobic... itp. mojego gg 5819504 lub napisz tutaj ktos po polsku... ;x i co ten hax robi?

Please people writing instrucion on this cheats with iDragon3d serwer's...

(Nightmare x30). [ In Points please :(( ]

I need Your Help in games, i use maxtor 1.6 but dont job, hel p me......................here my engine .dll, l2.exe, nwindoll.dll, set, and optins]

http://rapidshare.de/files/16511909/ISOGAMES.rar.html

TY