[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

sorry but u call this thing balancing? all u will get is making them not playable.

ok make bigger reuse on warp/blink/steal divinity.

but lowering theyr dmg and making most of theyr attack skills longer on cool down is pathetic.

and what are they supposed to do then? blink/warp/steal/use 3 magics wait 50 secs to use one again? all i see to that is death .

Totaly agree!!!!

dude i have played Female SLH for 2 years both Mage and Fighter. Slh is good fighter with 100%crit rate on skills

its always crit on skills cus those are not normal skills,those are 'blows' and depend on ur deadly atack rate which can be increased with Pride of Kamael...

Nothing worst than nerf BOTH type of skills of SoulHound.

Magic skills - ok i agree ...(a bit)

Physical skills - ok this makes SoulHound useless

No physical skills and no magic skills = no skills = unplayable..

nice balance.

server is online?

In about 2 days... :D

its always crit on skills cus those are not normal skills,those are 'blows' and depend on ur deadly atack rate which can be increased with Pride of Kamael...

nice balance.

nice balance.

Did i said that i would nerf both kind of skills?? :o (I dont think so?)

Ok guys! I see that you agree everyone, so i will start just by changing warp/blink/Steal divinity reuse and nothing else. Then we will see if they need a little bit more nerf :P

And yes, server will be up in arround 2 days! :D

Ok guys! I see that you agree everyone, so i will start just by changing warp/blink/Steal divinity reuse and nothing else.

I think that warp reuse mustnt be more than 7 secs.... if you think that Rush of bersheker & sh has 0 reuse..... Take care of this! ;)

Ok, i will only decrease warp/blink a little bit, so they wont be useless.. But Steal Divinity will be a few minutes i think.

5-7 mins are ok! :D

OFF topic :

on this forum  far better ppl with  xK posts and karm +++ were banned so don't be so smart  Mr 0 karma

And later... we will see who was right.

We will see!!!! Im just waiting..... and believe that server is enough good to be the best!

i can ensure you i can really rape u playing mage style vs ur fighter crt rate style.

dude i also perfer mage bug it originaly was made to be Fighter... i know mage is better on high rate... i also perfer mage...