[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

Scarface = Ultimate bug finder :P

Im happy that you think its gonna be a good server, because i do the same  :)

Im not thinking about it! Im SURE! ;D

Im not thinking about it! Im SURE! ;D

THATS THE WAY I WANT IT!!! :P

...snelka, as i said in all my earlier posts, we are testing and fixing bugs before we open the server. Right now we are almost done, so we are testing the server with a couple of friends ( ty god for them, i really presiate them :) ) after the testing is done, we will rent the machine and start the server. So we are really close to open now! Keep updated, i will do my best to make the server live as soon as possible! :)

This weekly news:: Nothing special going on, i havent talked to admin for 2-3 days i dont know what he is doing but i think he is working :(.. Yesterday i leaved a message for him and i will do it again today to make him answer me. We still just need the machine so we can open..

Ty for being patient :P

Great news!... We ordered the machine now! but we have some problems with the hosters because they gave us the wrong operation system, we are changing as fast as possible.

When i know more about when server is ready to open i will tell you a few days before so you can prepare :D

Ty for being patient!  ;)

Great news!... We ordered the machine now! but we have some problems with the hosters because they gave us the wrong operation system, we are changing as fast as possible.

When i know more about when server is ready to open i will tell you a few days before so you can prepare :D

Ty for being patient!  ;)

OK we are at good way... ;)

We decided to upgrade to Freye client, hope you'll like it!  ;)

1 or 3 elements on armor? i prefer 1.... if you put 3, you must make it 4lvl for armor & 7lvl for weapon! ;)

We will make max attribute on armor 20 so you can have 20x3 differnet attributes on each armor part and weapon will stay at 150 attribute.. :)

okay then ;)