Raidboss Drop = x1

Safe Enchant: +4

Max Enchant: +16

Success rate - Normal: 75%

Success rate - Blessed: 90%

FEATURES:

- Global Gatekeeper, GmShop, Scheme Buffer

- 30 Buffs + 25 Dances/Songs

- Good Balancing between Classes (we have been working on balancing for a long time).

We have some different "penalty's" and some skill reuses changed!

- Custom Nobless System (can be bought)

- 3 Hours buffs

BALANCING:

- Heavy Armor Penalty: Include Archers, Daggers and Fists

- Bow Penalty: All tank classes, duelist, titan and fist will have bow penalty. (They cant wear/use bow)

- Nerf: Soul Hound will have higher reuse on most of their magic skills, such as Warp, Blink, Steal Divinity etc.. (Maybe they will get lowered their dmg)

- Duelist: We will decrease their PvP damage, because we think they are kinda over powered on High-Rate servers.

CUSTOM ZONES:

- Farm Zone

- Raid Boss Area

- Raid City (for big/epic bosses)

- PvP Zone

MORE INFO:

Active Gm Team and Devs will provide any help you might need.

Fully operational castle and fortress sieges.

Auto learn skills. (Forgotten Scrolls can be bought in gm shop)

Auto occupation change via pop up window.

Auto subclass (no quest required).

Max subclasses 3

Max subclass level 85

Max Attribute Weapon is 150

Max Attribute Armor is 60

RATES: Sieghart

XP/ SP/ Adena/ Drop/ Spoil: x7

Party XP/ SP: x7

Manor Drop: x1

Epic Jewels Drop Chance: x1

Mercenary Guard Price: x1

Weight Limit: x1

Safe Enchant: +3

Max Enchant: +12

Success rate - Normal: 66%

Success rate - Blessed: 75%

Class Manager(1st Class 500k Adena, 2nd Class 1,5 Milions Adena, 3rd Class 30 Milion Adena)

Olympiad System Enabled

Wedding System Enabled

Event System Enabled

Server is open at Dec. 27 2010 12:00! :D

Server Site: www.l2overtime.com

25 dances/songs isn't about balance, we just want ppl to be able to take resist buffs (dances/songs)...

Website is not ready, this is just a preview of an upcomming server, so when we go live i will post Site and get the topic moved to the right section...

ups, i forgot to say what i updated :S sry...

Server will go live as soon as possible. we are waiting for one of my friends to share hes "penalty" files, we think its best to have it all ready before we open the server. Hope to see you online when we open!

Im really happy to see you waiting for the site or forum, that must mean that your are ready to give the server a try :P

Blessed is optainable from "mini" raid bosses, those bosses takes 5-7 minutes for a guy with full vesper +4 (safe) and full attribute (150 on weapon)...

We have just been testing the server for bugs and problems today, now we are creating the site for the server. We still need the penalty files from my friend, but if he wont share them before the site is open we are gonna try make our own... :D

the penalty files ur waiting for are the armor restrictions per class? for the forst few days u can start the server without them. i dont think there will be serious pvp action up to that lvl. besides with dynasty armors most classes have the equip that matches to them (u wont see many other classes with bow, or dagges with heavy) and ofcourse u can warn players with huge RED letters that things will change and be careful what equip they choose to enchant etcetc

the penalty files ur waiting for are the armor restrictions per class? for the forst few days u can start the server without them. i dont think there will be serious pvp action up to that lvl. besides with dynasty armors most classes have the equip that matches to them (u wont see many other classes with bow, or dagges with heavy) and ofcourse u can warn players with huge RED letters that things will change and be careful what equip they choose to enchant etcetc

//Agree!

Right