[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

I know we can start without! but we are also creating the site right now, so when we have finished that we will open server no matter if we have penalty files or not... :P

As Fast as you can! Please! ;D

Ty for being patient!.. I will do my best to make the server live as fast as possible. Monday morning we will be able to buy the domain so just two days more of waiting time  :-\. But we allready created the site, we just need the domain and then we will install the template so that wont take long when we get domain :P

Ty for being patient!.. I will do my best to make the server live as fast as possible. Monday morning we will be able to buy the domain so just two days more of waiting time  :-\. But we allready created the site, we just need the domain and then we will install the template so that wont take long when we get domain :P

Nice! 2 days left! :D

lol we all know that Tanks on a high rate server with bow is OP... and on this server they nerfed kameals so much they can use warp/blink every 20 sec... = no need for bow on tanks

BTW i thing u should shut up and try the server before calling it a fail server... or u could go find other Tankland server if u want

BTW i thing u should shut up and try the server before calling it a fail server... or u could go find other Tankland server if u want

+1

But WHEN this server will open! Come ON! OPEN IT!!!!!